Where have all the albs gone, long time passing...

L

Leumd

I am seriously gettin lonley now. My lvl 19 mini, Hosea, does nothing all day now except run round Aber into groups of Mids, or Hibs... I usually dont even get the chance to strut my funky stuff Has Albion given up on this BG? Last time we tried to take the ck, 2 hunters kept us at bay for days... Does anyone want to play here anymore?

N

nuky

check in on thid - think 50% of ur realm is there :)

E

Erethan

Since the damn /level Abermenai is never gonna be the same :(

J

jollyroger

I'm quite suprised people still don't know about /level 20, get to level 19 and then suicide till the xp bar isn't full anymore to get into aber.

O

old.Xanthian

Albs are such noobs :/
Not had ANY 1v1 today, always zerged or noobs calling for help after almost being 1 shotted.

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Leumd
I am seriously gettin lonley now. My lvl 19 mini, Hosea, does nothing all day now except run round Aber into groups of Mids, or Hibs... I usually dont even get the chance to strut my funky stuff Has Albion given up on this BG? Last time we tried to take the ck, 2 hunters kept us at bay for days... Does anyone want to play here anymore?

that was fun, the archer range from walls is insane at ck in aber :)

but yeah hardly see any albs in aber so my hunter is lvl 20 now picking on air theurg's with no bt :p

T

Thorgald

had some extreamly fun times in aber with my dorf hunter after the /level came :) 19+4 stealth and 18+4 bow :) was pretty fun to sneak up on non suspecting enemies and hug them after destealth :) made most of them run to :)

but as sub page is down i cant resub that account so Bord is not gonna show up until they fix sub page :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom