Where have all the AC groups gone?

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
why is there never any groups in AC anymore im trying to level my autotrained inf and seem to have been stuck on 47 for the past year :mad:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its powerlevel or nothing :(

Thats why half my chars are stuck on thier current level :/

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's time you started running it bud,I'll bring icer and leech :clap:

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
or just go solo in the instance task dungeons... exp in there is nice, and when you hit 49 you can get to 50 in two hours on catacombs quests with ease (if ya know which ones to do :D)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Check [thread=63074]this thread[/thread] about AC groups and [thread=63630]this thread[/thread] about #albion.exp on Quakenet.

Theres usually a few of us there who are interested in either organising or joining AC PL groups. If more people join then it might be easier to sort out more groups!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
GReaper said:
Check [thread=63074]this thread[/thread] about AC groups and [thread=63630]this thread[/thread] about #albion.exp on Quakenet.

Theres usually a few of us there who are interested in either organising or joining AC PL groups. If more people join then it might be easier to sort out more groups!

Stuck this thread

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
i dont mind running some. plz reply on what you can bring and when you are available.

i can then setup soem dates and times to suit us all and get soem good groups going

i can bring my 47 inf and fop bot

or can reaver, cleric, ice wizz, ice thurg and bring a little ice wizz to pl on my bb account

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
i can bring 43 merc + a 48rejuv cleric (crap buffs, but it helps)

my playing times are generally 8pm gmt - 12pm gmt

so im quite sure i will miss most of this :(

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
anyway , when i use to do /who avalon city i usually see 25+ in ac at evening and around 8-16 in poc . ( ofc its random in poc). and see at least 2 pbaoe grps in AC each day m8 :;)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, useful tip here:
Get your MLs done starting from level 45ish and you'll ding 50 before you hit ML10, but you'll have a lot of the MLs completed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom