Where has Kesa gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanim

Banned
Calaclya said:
just out of curiosity why didnt u roll alb/pryd and show us how to play our classes?

or would that have been "too hard" or "lacking in utility"?

Why roll hib, a realm know for its "ease" in both PVE and RvR?

sry we don't like easymode, we are easymode ty.

and if hib is too hard we can always go back to mid with freshly rolled savages and bonedancers ready for the det improvements.

Helme

Resident Freddy
If you had 2 level 50 animists and a bot on Prydwen, would you delete it to start all over on Albion just to not be called easymoder? If we had a necro or whatever on Alb im sure we would have rolled there instead, whatever is the most easy PvE.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Btw, did an alb just call hib pve easymode? Thats a little funny, as a necro with a DI bot can solo about every artyfact on the market...
Not sure i like the thought of having kesa in my realm tho :< But who knows, never spoken to him, so could be my rvr impression talking "j00 little bish!" i suppose.. and the reputation...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nah, will be ok. I'll be driving them nuts every way I can (leeching, adding etc)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ogen said:
Btw, did an alb just call hib pve easymode? Thats a little funny, as a necro with a DI bot can solo about every artyfact on the market...
Not sure i like the thought of having kesa in my realm tho :< But who knows, never spoken to him, so could be my rvr impression talking "j00 little bish!" i suppose.. and the reputation...
di dont work on pets im afraid... besides hib pve > alb pve.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Watchh said:
excal albs+ prydwen albs = big zerg :D

thats why the albs on pryd get every time outnumbered by hibs right ? xD

played yday on pryd and saw 3/4 fg mids & hibs roaming between beno & berk and like tons of hibs camping the villa (still wondering what the point in that is :p ) and the only albs was like PE & RF + a few albs on bridge :eek:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
wittor said:
(still wondering what the point in that is :p )
aye, i mean... WTF is the point? it's not like you get rp's for defending or stealthers pass through, dont see fg's port to villa etc... no point at all Oo yet they still manage to kill me :(

Bloodclot

Banned
we had 2 animists + 48druid + 47mana ment, at start and would be stupid to delete them. we are basing on FG fights. And FG fights are balanced in every realm. Oh and farm de alb zerg can be fun aswell with a banshee in it, good for at low RR's to get some quicker abilities.

the time we do toa atm in hib. would take use triple time when doing something on mid :)

If we didn't have any lvl50's on pry/hib, we would have go for an alb setup, since we liked the way TT and AD played etc, that inspired us much.
But pve on a low pop server with 6-7 animists atm just rox with fop.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I don't understand why it is boring to talk about Kesa=radar?
He is about the only one we know 99% certain got send on a 2 week skiing holiday.
Such a shame GoA never named and shamed the losers that felt the need to cheat. Would have been much better, and a much bigger deterrent.
Regards, Glottis

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
actually Glottis, the only person we know 100% used radar, was, drum roll please dmu dum dum dum, an Alb !Shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom