Where do Lvl 40s hunt

Y

yinsh

3-4 Low lvl 40s

I don't want to hunt in lyonesse. And Barrows is boring.

So where is best for drops.

Went to Llyn Barfog, but its all purple, so we had no chance.

S

starblade

Give the frontier zones a chance. I like to walk out of sno fortress and head into the world out there :)

Great area, love it ; nice and impressive mobs and the occasional archer using my pally butt as a pincushion ;) just to remind me where I am. Also go out there to hunt with some friends (low to mid 40's) a lot.

D

Draylor

I know the problem well, thats why Ive virtually stopped levelling since hitting 40 :(

Lyonesse for xp is just too boring. Barrows really doesnt present a challenge any more (and if there are any drops in there I could use and dont have Id be amazed).

Dartmoor or Pennines are possible alternatives, but really for either of those youd be better with a larger group. The drops from either are well worth having

There are other mobs in Lyonesse to beat up apart from the boring and predictable goblins/trees - the various Telemons, Danaoin farmers/soldiers, Moorliches - and they have some drops to offer.

Llyn Barfog has nothing at all to offer 3-4 low 40s - as youve already discovered.

The lack of variety in the higher level PvE combat is a little disappointing, Dartmoor especially is only really worthwhile in a balanced full group (or multiple groups)

O

old.Prof

Or alternatively wait till early august when GOA (according to their own shedules) will release Darnkness Falls, then you will have another major high-lvl hunting ground.

If your realm has access, that is ...

A

Aule Valar

Been out to pennines once with lenda and a few other low 40s, its pretty fun, and makes a nice break from chaining gobbos and other annoying beasts in lyonnesse

O

old.neenee

check here

downside is that it only tells you what too hunt and not where too find them, but go here and you can put in the mob name and locate it, hope it helps :)

Y

yinsh

Thanks everyone

Took a group of 5 into dartmoor and we had fun, some drops & saw the dragon wipe out loads of people:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom