Where did you loose Alpha?

K

K0nah

he got haXX0red and went to mid with the relics afaik...

B

Bellona

phhz

so typical elite esport potential contract players

A

Alpha Male

hmm

I was getting a bit bored of Albion, then i got kinda hacked..lost a few chars and went to play a middie SB for a bit........and FAO Konah, i was on the raid that took Alb relics, i was one of the stealthers on the road at some stupid time of the morning =)

I played mid SB called Find for a little while, then got stuck into SWG beta and Planetside.....if you play Planetside, /t AlphaMale =)

H

hercules-df

dam shame u got hacked m8, were you thinking about leaving alb anyway? another goes to mid :( hope Outlaw and Zoyster have no plans to leave, if they go there will be none of the old uber possé left :(

S

skile

RR9 hacked and deleted? Ouch, that "hacker" must be totally asocial and pointless, he just owned himself with hacking :).

O

old.shotgunstow

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Alpha Male
I was getting a bit bored of Albion, then i got kinda hacked..lost a few chars and went to play a middie SB for a bit........and FAO Konah, i was on the raid that took Alb relics, i was one of the stealthers on the road at some stupid time of the morning =)

I played mid SB called Find for a little while, then got stuck into SWG beta and Planetside.....if you play Planetside, /t AlphaMale =)

So why do you still have your characters in your sig? :(

Shame you got hacked tbh, but gl in planetside etc :)

M

Moody

Re: Re: hmm

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
So why do you still have your characters in your sig? :(

Well its still quite an achievement so why shouldn't he keep em in his sig. Sadly it's what can happen if you have a high profile and the game is teeming with sad individuals. Someone was probably jealous of his success or been killed a few times by him.

O

old.Outlaw

Hah I saw you in BETA, an AlphaMale, on a vehicle pad of a base we, Terans were hacking. I PMed j00 but j00 didn't reply :(

Anywayz Me and Zoy and TheRG are Terans on Werner atm :p (We r0x there t00 :p ) - Zoy a Hacker, me an Engineer, TheRG a Medic,

You can often find us three cruising around in a prowler on some beach on Solsar :p

O

old.Zoyster

Yeah We are on a Sabatical on Planetside At the mo.

Expect us back on your screens soon. :D

H

hercules-df

is planetside worth playing? im still looking for a proper elite game to appear, the freelancer hype made it sound nice but in reality it turned into the most boring single player game ever and a very pointless "online" mode. altho must stop wasting cash, 2 daoc a/cs and 2mbit dsl is gonna be a big hole in my cash.

I better go farm some cash from the bookies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom