Where did all the soloers go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Come back to Beno meights! I want more fights! The alb zerge isn't that stlong at beno these days when there's no enemies there anymore, it's actually rather safe! :<

Everyone camping bled bridge these days, no fun at all. Anyone?

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
Come back to Beno meights! I want more fights! The alb zerge isn't that stlong at beno these days when there's no enemies there anymore, it's actually rather safe! :<

Everyone camping bled bridge these days, no fun at all. Anyone?

Imo come to hib to have stealth wars, im fed up of having to goto bled/beno :(

Tbh i prefer beno more, less bds running around :D Might see you there tonight

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
bollocks it is

alb zerge still going strong there......not that been solo most of the day myself but its still there in more numbers than is hibs..

jamie

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
alb zerge still going strong there......not that been solo most of the day myself but its still there in more numbers than is hibs..

jamie

Aye :( At times there are quite a few there, givf soloer spot which isn't close to docks for fgs to go to etc. (won't ever happen though coz stealthers wanna farm soloers)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
Imo come to hib to have stealth wars, im fed up of having to goto bled/beno :(

Tbh i prefer beno more, less bds running around :D Might see you there tonight

I only play there early days now mostly, we trying to get our gg going every night now ;)

But earlier on days i happen to sit around the bridge or so (if there's no alb zerge, coz i cba with the stupid leechers everywhere) chatting to ppl and such :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well as there isnt much truth to the word "solo" any more becuase everyone runs with druid/cleric/shammy buffs anyway i wouldnt call anyone buffed as solo.

I solo somtimes but after being chain killed over and over and over again its a bit tiring why solo when i can pve and not be killed :) or join a zerg and actually make some rps :D

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Most of the mid soloers have quit. Few are left though. And 50% of those are BD´s. :D

You will prolly get more mid stealthers solo after 1,71 if no1 has all the str relics.

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
I solo ;>
First i take a look at bled to see if theres any there (most of the time its just BDs running solo so close they always will have mate(s) there to help them..)
Then most of the time i go check beno and maybe get a lucky kill before i get killed ;(

Think that for solo fights you need to PM the person on IRC, FH or msn and fix something like place and time!
Fought arethir and martok and some friar they brought, cant remember friars name though :( ;>

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
I still solo from time to time when Im not out with my bro or guild mates.

When solo I run around alb but never close to beno thats suicide imo

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Ah those good old late night duels between all realms infront of APK and/or MPK in Emain :)
Everyone sitting there /beckon'ing the person they wanted to duel then when the night ended it all ended in a chaotic fight where most of the time only 1 person was standing :D that was rather nice, the good old days though bit offtopic I guess.
If you want 1v1 or 8v8 I suggest you wait till they launch DAoC arena or whatever the expansion is called that comes after Catacombs becuase you will not get a 1v1 in NF atleast I have yet to see only 1 person attack me when I am walking solo.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Will be out again once I finish sorting my new template. Seems alot of fun soloing mid afternoon and upto about 7pm, but gets pretty shitty come primetime. Nerf work.

Mael, 50th ment.

Jere

Fledgling Freddie
Mezzman is back

Hi Arethuir,
Mezzman is back online :O after a long break. Hope to be around tonight so might see u then.

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
I am still out there..sometimes, but even I log after getting zerged multiple times :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I solo quite a bit still, shame my enemies don't (most of the time :eek:).

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Took a long break from DAoC (and ToA, grr), went back for NF, tried to solo some as I used to, unbuffed cabby, and well, it's a bit pointless, even more buffbotted people as before, more stealthers (hello archers), can't find anyone else solo'ing, I'm lucky if I 'only' pop three buffbotted stealthers or get mezstunnedinstalifetappedpwned by some equally buffbotted non stealthing duo/trio, else it's getting rolled by a fg, zephyred and pincushionned, assassins vanishing if I'm about to kill one etc etc.

The old days of solos/duos in odin or HW are well over (ok, was mostly over when ToA was out anyway).

Lesson learned, I don't leave sauvage without buffs and someone with speed. Actually I do sometimes but that's because I'm retarded.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I still solo and unbuffed too. I don't generally kill much, but the fun is in the fight.

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
i hardly see any soloers and when i do i get ganked by more or they straff like mad <cries> :mad:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
There should be a rule tbh... when melee ppl duel, they should stand still! (unless the enemy is 2, and are trying to go behind your back or smth)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Can still find loads of soloers around, maybe not so much at primetime tho.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
pfft i solo a lot, and i can be found around benowyc bridge and coast mostly :p

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
well as there isnt much truth to the word "solo" any more becuase everyone runs with druid/cleric/shammy buffs anyway i wouldnt call anyone buffed as solo.

I solo somtimes but after being chain killed over and over and over again its a bit tiring why solo when i can pve and not be killed :) or join a zerg and actually make some rps :D

lol thats being a bit pickie ain't it? :drink: :cheers:

Brite

Banned
always run around beno killing loads, then they build up a zerg and kill me

mostly end up seeing loads of empty boats sailing off (stealthers) so camps the dock merchant so the wimps dont have a choice to fight me, or go to the other docks... which they do mostly lol. and you get golden age noob group camping beno bridge from 4pm gmt after playschool finishes... sure a guild of rr8+ needs to do that for rps... well they do... killed them in a group of 3 :eek7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom