Where can one buy ToA in the UK now?

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Sadly Tilda they do no longer stock the game.

D

Dringo

www.loaded.com or go to special reserve, soz don't know the URL. My order from loaded was for DAoC, SI and ToA, on 2 discs, took 2 days to arrive and cost 27 quid including P&P. My rl mate got it from special reserve, took 3 or 4 days, cost the same but was a boxed set with some DAoC goodies in the box :clap:

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I have a spare ToA key/sealed cd if you need it.

ill sell it for in game plats on mid/pry hib/pry

PMme if interested.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Even a week or so after release I couldn't find it anywhere, though at that time I wasn't playing, was just looking out of interest. It was a friend who managed to snag a copy for me in Game in Glasgow.

Since then I've never seen it stocked anywhere and as far as I'm aware the only channel to buy it through is the internet.

If GOA have no intention of selling in the high street, they really need to make a downloadable version with activation over the internet possible. I've got this notion at the back of my mind Requiel mentioned on a thread that they're looking at this but I might be wrong.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered mine from Amazon It cost me £25.99 for the game (3 Pack DAoC/SI/ToA) £1.40 P&P. You can buy it from other places through Amazon where you maybe able to buy it cheaper, but it may cost you a bit more for P&P.

If I still had my old accounts I would have just ordered ToA which if I remember correctly you can buy for £14.99.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Dringo said:
cost the same but was a boxed set with some DAoC goodies in the box :clap:

yeah, and was the worst piece of crap ever.. i have that "collectors eddition" and i have never regretted buying anything as much as i have after i saw what was in that box.. :)

crappy medallion with a pouch that was broken and some other thing i dont know the english word for, but was ALSO broken so....

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
FAO: GOA type people

Oro said:
If GOA have no intention of selling in the high street, they really need to make a downloadable version with activation over the internet possible. I've got this notion at the back of my mind Requiel mentioned on a thread that they're looking at this but I might be wrong.

Why aren't GOA doing this? Surely it would mean more bling for them in the long run if people were, oh I dunno, ABLE TO BUY THE GAME!!!

So stupid not having it on sale anywhere apart from online shops which take 2-5 days to deliver. :eek:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Why aren't GOA doing this? Surely it would mean more bling for them in the long run if people were, oh I dunno, ABLE TO BUY THE GAME!!!

So stupid not having it on sale anywhere apart from online shops which take 2-5 days to deliver. :eek:
:clap: :clap: Take note GoA .... PLEASE !!!!

Gamah

Banned
Would be nice for a GM to comment if they were planning to do this..Please GOA advertise the damn game and get us a bigger English player base! Then you could open a 3rd server :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tbh goa dont give a fuck :) i honestly doubt they intend 2 pay attention 2 there customers, i hope im wrong but hey :p

Sigurd

Banned
You can't buy TOA in the UK because GOA don't give a fuck about the UK. They know more Scandanavians play the UK servers than Brits so...

M

Mousii

When I was originally trying to find a copy of daoc for euro after a fruitless hunt around the town and surrounding areas I asked someone in game why they didn't have it. All they said was mmorpg's don't sell you can get it online somewhere

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the replies guys, I managed to pick up a copy whilst travelling to Wales and back on a trip. A small town called "Kirkham" I passed through, their local video game store had one in stock.

:clap:

mirieth!

Banned
bought a copy from play.com about 2 weeks ago for £17 including postage, took 3 days to arrive.

Mordyn

Fledgling Freddie
Do not ... under any circumstances what so ever .... buy ToA from Amazon.co.uk!!!!!!

Ordered ToA from then on: July 31, 2004 with a one to two week waiting period.

Two weeks go buy...

E-mail from Amazon saying it's going to be another one to two weeks...

My 2nd computer had technical difficulties around that time so I wasn't in a hurry I thought i'd just wait.

Another two weeks go buy...

This Arrives! :

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to report that the following item has been delayed.

"Dark Age of Camelot: Trials of Atlantis Expansion Pack"

Our current estimate is that it will take an additional 4-6 weeks to
obtain this item for you.

Please note, should you wish to check the status of an order, or to make
changes to it, you can do so via the "Your Account" link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/your-account/

For your reference, here is a summary of your order:

1 of "Dark Age of Camelot: Trials of Atlantis Expansion Pack"
Availability changed: now 4-6 weeks

On the date of dispatch, you should receive an e-mail message confirming
the date, contents and method of shipment.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that
cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk, we hope to see you again.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk

One can only conclude that:

1.) Amazon are crap if they don't have something in stock.
2.) GOA are shooting them selves in the foot for not making the game more Available

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Amazon are very crap for things not in stock, I've had to cancel several orders from them for things that kept slipping more and more. I won't order anything they can't dispatch right away now.

Bought a copy beginning of last week from play.com though - arrived in a couple of days.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ive had a few problems with amazon ive noticed they have a tendancy not to stock stuff. A book i was after for ages in the end i bought the e-book version for 3 quid instead of paying 6 quid for the same book they had a week to deliver.

Seems to me they sort of sucker you in then keep you hanging, if i remember they did the same with toa but i didnt have a choiec it was the only place that i could get it from.

Mordyn

Fledgling Freddie
Both ToA and ToA Gold are out of stock at www.play.com now :(

Only thing they have in stock is the Collectors Edition of ToA.

Wake up GOA :twak:

New people can't play the game and pay the subs if they can't get the soddin game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom