where can i buy USA daoc ?

N

Nivellen

Or another good site for imported games from USA and Japan is importmadness.co.uk (like SWG or DAoC)!
*lol, I cannot post links cause I dont have enough posts...*

D

Darkphyre

Not sure if you'll have any luck getting it the 'legal' way. I've tried to get my hands on the US version, but the companies I've found (including Amazon.com) all have a clause attached that the game can not be shipped outside North America. Probably to do with the licencees like GOA have been granted monopoly on their areas.

Lots play it from before the European version was released, so if you get a friendly North American citizen to buy it and send it to you privately, you'll hopefully have no problem subscribing...

S

skerit XP

Everytime somethings happens someone goes and makes a big deal about wanting to go to the us version of daoc, drawing a lot of attention to themselves and then they think they're a hero for showing GOA can't do anything ...

Well, Bye!

S

Surround Sound

-www.cdromshop.com-

No, I can't make links yet. :(

S

sundra

thanx for links :)
btw was thinking of going usa servers for quite a while now not just because of todays goings on but since i started daoc 18 months ago havent been very happy with the service goa gives so decided to try usa servers plus 2 english servers sux usa servers 12 english co-op server etc also patches quicker and addons,goa never listen to their customers so why should i give them anymore money.

Users who are viewing this thread