Where are you pre-ordering?

Aada

Part of the furniture
For those of us who are buying the American version of WoW when its out where have you pre-ordered? ive bought mine for www.importmadness.co.uk

dunno what there like anyone bought from these before? :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I buy a lot from these guys. I have a chipped Xbox so I import my games from America, usually from import madness. I've got PC games from there before aswell, just for the sake of getting them early. Usually a good service, sometimes they will get the games to you a week or so late but that is rare - only really happens to around 1 out of every 10 games that I buy from there.

I'm not importing WoW though. Since there are several other games that I will be playing over the next couple of months, HL2, Halo 2 etc. I don't really see the point. Plus I am very patient by nature. :)

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting site that. :)

Still debating whether to get it or not.

Just have to wonder if there will be an euro edition of the game, and if I need to get that as well when playing on the euro servers in February.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Il probably get both... want to get a head start on the Euro server..

Aada

Part of the furniture
Dillinja do they use Royal mail or USP? when shipping stuff out

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
You can choose between Royal Mail or FedEx when you are ordering. FedEx is like £14 or something, 3 business days. Royal Mail is around £3, 5-7 business days iirc.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
can u play on american servers even if u are from europe?

I am interested to play on us server but someone told me that i cant.

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Normally you cant play in the us since your billing addres from yout credit card has to be in the us of a :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom