Where are they?

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I'm fairly certain I want a Wii, mostly just for the sports bit and maybe RE4 (Wii Edition) when it comes out in a month. Does anyone know of anywhere selling the Wii just on it's own or with an extra controller?

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Bought my wii from GAME in January. Got lucky as they had just got some in stock. Dad went in and phoned me telling they have them in, so i said givf!

Its worth going round the shops like gamestation, GAME, dixons etc and see if they have them in stock, or asking when the next delivery is.

All places sell the wii on its own though afaik. (with 1 remote/nunchuck, wii sports, sensor bar etc)

Clown

Part of the furniture
Game doesn't sell them on their own... Wankers.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Woolworths seems to be the best bet now, but really... nearly everywhere has 'em.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nearly everywhere has them? Try getting hold of one then, quite hard in South London. My store has been getting a few dribbles every few weeks. Hardly enough to meet demand.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
seriously would thought this was the right time for ninty to capitalize and spread its user base in Europe, but these shortages are fucking joke. and some game release dates. i know a sevral people not interested in a 360 or ps3 but at the same time cant get a wii which is the console they want

Clown

Part of the furniture
Game in Oxford Circus had 150 in for the launch of Wii Strikers while Ian Wright was there. Game in Hamleys had them lying around and I picked one up the other day.

I'm not trying to get commission or something, but you fuckers need to be less agoraphobic.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I am seriously considering getting mine chipped once the chips have full 100% compatibility.

When Nintendo take over 6 fucking months to release Paper Mario in Europe, it's getting beyond a joke and I'd rather get mine playing imports than wait for their stupid release schedules!!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Nearly everywhere has them? Try getting hold of one then, quite hard in South London. My store has been getting a few dribbles every few weeks. Hardly enough to meet demand.

Well I'm in SE London and could fairly easily get one. Don't just check one store and don't just check one place! Woolworths, WH Smith, Argos, Virgin! The larger supermarkets!

Keep an eye on Nintendo Wii In Stock Updates too. You could go for one online right now if you don't mind a bundle.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have one, I'm simply stating that they are not easy to get hold of. You can go into any shop and buy a ps3 or 360, you have to search for a wii. Like I said it's a few weeks between deliveries for us at the moment, and they sell out within hours.

lovedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
careful

I am seriously considering getting mine chipped once the chips have full 100% compatibility.

When Nintendo take over 6 fucking months to release Paper Mario in Europe, it's getting beyond a joke and I'd rather get mine playing imports than wait for their stupid release schedules!!

My mate just managed to all but brick his Wii by running a Yank game which I think began to auto flash the firmware. If I remember correctly it basically left him with a glorified Gamecube as the sensor bar was buggered afterward.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
ekk yank games flashing:/

i must be carful wot i feed mine then

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
i got one!

p.s. i wrote this on my wii (oo-er)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom