Where are the Mids?

K

K0nah

Your presence in Emain is requested :)

I miss the fun running battles the mids provide. Take some time off XP in the evenings & come make it a 3 way fight.

Emain is getting very samey lately. The hibs zerg, so the albs zerg, so the hibs zerg some more, rinse & repeat. Seems u guys cant raise the numbers required these days
:mad:

O

old.Veeshan

They are there every day
mostly at Day-time tho
and really in gooood numbers and hiiigh lvls;)

E

Elric IA

When I started RvR it used to be Hibs VS Albs in emain. There were very few middies. Over the last few weeks though, not only do they come in force but the cheeky norsemen are trying to take our keeps (Dun Ailinne on Friday night) and camping our roads!

Seriously though, a three way battle is fun. I got killed in front of the alb wall the other week by an Alb armsman but I had the choice of him or a Middie all three of us were stood there.

Maybe they have been biding their time and levelling up because all those trolls seem purple to me LOL.

O

old.Kal

Your obviously new then celtic...hibs were unseen in emain till recently, was pretty much albs vs mids...

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by Kal
Your obviously new then celtic...hibs were unseen in emain till recently, was pretty much albs vs mids...

errhm.. the middies were just in emain like the first few weeks :p
since then it has been albs vs hibs... oor.. albs and albs and albs vs hibs..

E

Elric IA

Perhaps they came and went away for a few weeks to come back after having all reached level 50 and beat us all LOL.

I have done RvR on and off for about 6-8 weeks and certainly the earlier weeks I saw very few Middies indeed. A lot of Albs though...yes lots of them. Usually running over my dead body!

K

Karam_gruul

Mids are there sometimes. only usually when they are there, they're there in groups of 8 lvl 50's. i just leave emain when i see a group like that running around spoiling peoples fun lol, its just plain annoying when they completely gank you when your alone.

Users who are viewing this thread