Where are all the Hibbies?

S

Silence

Been at battlgrounds on prydwem (Thid 20-24) for days, must of seen 40 diff albion players, and 30 odd diff middies, and all of 15 hibbies.

Middies tried to raid the keep like 3 times last night, and i never even saw a hib the whole the day.

Just pondered why hibbies aint getting in on the action.

O

old.Lianuchta

That sound about right on overall numbers. There's less of us, and because we're often under attack not that many of us play 20-24 alts, but concentrate on our mains.

M

matax

a) theres less of us
b) as soon as we walk out of our BG portal keep we get ganked by 10x the number of Mids/Albs waiting for us - repetitive getting to PK, porting, walking out of keep, getting ganked, getting to PK ..... gets rather tedious after a while !

S

Silence

somewhat impressed with hibbies when they do come its fun

this morning i find about 6 hibbies outside our pk me as infil sneaks up and whack there healer, to find its guarded by a hero or somthing, i then run for my life, and find that one of group starts pboeing so i cant get near em for a second assault. and they were all within a metre of each other so was a no no.

i was impressed first time i seen a good sign of some good players on the battlefield.

Though most of them where blue i managed to pick em off as middie small task force came in and spread them apart.

still nice try for hibbies. well done :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom