just wondering cause it took some time 2 get some action after that :wanker:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tired of:

- radar,
- LoS bug abusing bainshees and shroomers,
- 2 FG of Hibs on stick,
- Whorelock/BD squads,
- Mids and Hibs standing next to each other (literally) killing Albs.

Was very good at the start, too bad some idiots tried to ruin it.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Yes meight only hibs run 2fg on stick...albs never do it :wanker:

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yeah, usually as a response to what? Hibs running 2 FG on stick :p. :twak:

ofc albs did/do it just cause hibs used/run 2fg on stick :m00:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Minstrel said:
ofc albs did/do it just cause hibs used/run 2fg on stick :m00:

this is gonna be one of those chicken and egg whine's isn't it?

;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Minstrel said:

:( dunno but its heading that way. I was thinking of starting a thread to see what the range of whines is here.

I call this one the chicken and egg whine - one accuses the other of doing what one does and justifies it because the other did it first. Lots of playground arguments start like that....

edit - best to avoid it tbh ;) better off in the amusing fallout thread spawned by the relic raid

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Tired of:

- radar,
- LoS bug abusing bainshees and shroomers,
- 2 FG of Hibs on stick,
- Whorelock/BD squads,
- Mids and Hibs standing next to each other (literally) killing Albs.

Was very good at the start, too bad some idiots tried to ruin it.

:worthy:

So glad i cant see the world through your eyes. I dont think id enjoy having my head tucked so far up my own ass i cant see shet.

Radar: Geuss that must only be the hibs ppl whine about. Then again, it could actually be less present that you make out, and your just grabbing at straws.

LOS: yea, rock on 4 bainshees i know of that RVR, and mostly stick to open field combat! And rock on animists whose idea of bug abuse is creating a shroom field!

2FG of hibs on stick:

sshot026
sshot028
sshot029
sshot033
sshot034

I wonder why...

Whorelock/BD squads: Piece of cake to kill. all you gotta do is win mezz (and with a 2100 range, 370 dex, 10% casting speed, a sorc shouldn't really be struggling).

Mids and Hibs standing next to each other (literally) killing Albs: sshot029 <-- geuss whos on the bridge, and geuss whos on top of the bridge tower we hugging, and geuss who they both attacking.

It's happened to every realm, get over it.

//edit: I think you'll find a lot of people were sick and tired of porting to an insta zerg, and getting steam rolled. This will actually lead to a more roam based frontier again, and tbh, albs can defend a tower very well. If you come for either of your relics with a certain amount of organisation, im sure youll take them back. 2fg of FB stealthers + ram on a door. It's gonna go down fairly quick.

However the problem with this master plan is getting the scouts to add on something (aka, a door) which dont givf rps! :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so every realm has a 2fg-on-a-stick, riiiight. So give us los bugged aoe spells which can hit through walls or give an instakill class. And don't come with the old infil story pls this time.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Nope, this time they'll QQ about about how OP sorcs & minis are...

Same old crap...

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Dakkath said:
Nope, this time they'll QQ about about how OP sorcs & minis are...

Same old crap...

kind of like the same old shroom and baseline stun/ bainshee Cone shite?

aldar

Fledgling Freddie
Ive played my bainshee for a while now and I havnt experienced any cae through walls yet

edit. although I wasnt there at the relic-keep

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
foreing said:
was it a reaction after hibs took the relic, or where u tired of the HW
situation.

Well, I could imagine Albs were slightly frustrated when the underpopulated realm pulled off a successful primetime relic raid. But I am wondering why it took you some time to have a wank over that.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
Ok so every realm has a 2fg-on-a-stick, riiiight. So give us los bugged aoe spells which can hit through walls or give an instakill class. And don't come with the old infil story pls this time.

u already had 1 ...want me to tell u wich or ? :eek:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
u already had 1 ...want me to tell u wich or ? :eek:

Plz enlighten me. If it is the wizard and they use pbaoe to hit through walls send them to RightNow.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Necro k ...it was fixed ..prob that bainshee will get fixed aswell mkay

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
and whats the bugged aoe spells got to do with runing 2fg on stick pls explain cause i really dont understand :eek7:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
Necro k ...it was fixed ..prob that bainshee will get fixed aswell mkay

No it wasnt, several necros bugabusing standing with shade in ladder of bridgetower and nuking people with their abom without los from pet.
Not sure if its working as intended.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
thaaadi said:
No it wasnt, several necros bugabusing standing with shade in ladder of bridgetower and nuking people with their abom without los from pet.
Not sure if its working as intended.

i said HAD long time ago ..when necros could port outside a keep with pet inside target X enemy and nuke him thru wall k

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
And rock on animists whose idea of bug abuse is creating a shroom field!

Some animists also likes to shroom at the oil in tower fights and other bugged places so that one cant target em or kill em. From the oil spot for example, the shrooms can reach people standing on top of the tower defending.

And please don't say they still dont know about this bugg and just accidently happened to shroom here :p

sneakies said:
This will actually lead to a more roam based frontier again....

Brynja bridge ftw :p

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
foreing said:
was it a reaction after hibs took the relic, or where u tired of the HW
situation.

No it was the action of a few bainshees during the relic raid that pissed off 80+ albs, i thought it was a fine raid done by the hibs was a pitty them few spoilt what should of been grats threads instead its turned out to be whine threads.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
All the things that ppl whine about....

Sorcs, hib baselinestun, animistbugged shrooms, OP Bainshees osv osv.

What is getting nerfed? Warlock ;) ofcourse, its a midclass, Mids have a very good trackrecord of getting nerfed so we are used to it ;)
Find something new to whine about except warlock, its not gonna be a problem anymore soon.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, in all honesty, animists have been nerfed/fixed several times. Also enchanters have been hit pretty hard by all the different nerfs/fixes. Do I need to tell you what nerfs/fixes? Anyways, I only ever leveled my chanter for pve purposes, and that's one of the areas it got nerfed as well. Baseline stun is back to overpoweredness after nf ra's and determination nerf and....I get a taste of it from both ends. Gotta take the good with the bad. I think hibs have a very unfair advantage with the druid gov version though, wish I could have those stats for my healer:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom