When will 1,64 be implemented?

E

Eyeinthedark

Hi, I used to play daoc, I wonder if anyone knows when 1,64 with the upgrade to skalds arrive in europe? cause then i will prob drop in again.

thnx

S

Slanko

Not sure they announced a release date but it'll be implemented with 1.65. Hopefully it won't be long..

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by Slanko
Not sure they announced a release date but it'll be implemented with 1.65. Hopefully it won't be long..

=) thats a vague answer for you, when will 1,65 be released then? :p maybe there is no answer to that either :/ thnx anyways tho.

O

old.Vae

Bear in mind 1.64 & 1.65 has a LOT of content to be translated - apparantly it the largest set of data they'll have translated so far so don't expect it that soon.

S

Slanko

Our translation team is currently working on the 1.65 version, which of course includes all changes from the 1.64 version. These versions are quite rich in terms of content and changes, and it is still too soon to forecast a release date. Know also that the translation of the first elements of Trials of Atlantis, the second official expansion, is currently under way. As last year, this will be a very busy time for our translation teams. The release of Trials of Atlantis is scheduled for the first quarter 2004 on European servers.

This is about the only thing there is concerning the release date. From the news on the DAoC webbie

W

Whoodoo_RD

I would not have thought that long tbh, the last one took time due to Foundations.

Id say b4 xmas anyway with luck.

Gif Thane Lurvage!:bazbeer:

M

mib666

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
I would not have thought that long tbh, the last one took time due to Foundations.

Id say b4 xmas anyway with luck.

:ROFLMAO:

Yes i'm prepared to eat that smiley

R

Risinn

It is possible they are well on their way translating these patches since they took so long with 1.63 but I'd be very surprised if we get 1.65 before christmas, my guess is 2-3 months.

1.64+1.65 are big patches, a new zone for each realm, lots of item changes, crafting changes, market system, new housing zone, along with lots of other changes and class changes.

F

frogster

/rubs his magic balls ;O

1.65 early Feb and TOA end April early May

W

wildsorcerer

Originally posted by frogster
/rubs his magic balls ;O

1.65 early Feb and TOA end April early May

awwww i wish my balls where magic :(

S

Stormm

i wish they would hurry up with 1.65, as for TOA i couldn't give a shiat .. take as long as u want with that :)

T

Tesla Monkor

I expect 1.64-1.65 around new year. ToA End feb.

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Draylor
Damn - I thought I was the pessimistic one ;)

What!, kirennia is being optimistic with that date!!!1 (5)

L

lakih

2nd week in march if you ask me...

btw, isnt 1.65 the "ToA patch"?

F

Feac_

ToA comes with 1.66 but considering they are still hot fixing 1.66 on a daily basis well almost :) , there is still a lot of bugs in TOA i wouldnt hold your breath for Feb 2004 and it wont be GOA's fault either :) also they have to sort the scroll drops out some scrolls can take over 50 hours of camping the mob before u get the drop and then it isnt always the scroll you want :/

L

lakih

Ill change my prediction of 1.65 to 3rd week in february then, and ToA in 1st week of April
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom