When we will get our patch?

M

minstrel_kyra

Not a flame towards GOA employees, I really want to know.

Info has been sketchy at best. Thought it was supposed to be the first of June. *checks her calendar* Hmmm its June 17.

Please hurry up and finish, we want our patch!!

D

Dewey

1st of June? I'm sure it said end of june somewhere on the official site, might just be m though <shrugs>

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

Originally posted by Dewey
1st of June? I'm sure it said end of june somewhere on the official site, might just be m though <shrugs>

gorre was to open in begining of june and they SUPOSSED to go live end of june "which i highly doubt going by GAO's trackrecord."

O

old.HiredGoon

so far, the testing seems to go as scheduled. they are saving the least bugged version (the uk one, without the translations)
My guess is, they finnished the french by now (unless they found some REALLY icky errors, that needed new testing), and will stop testing the german version at the end of this week, then correct any possibly mistakes.

As i see it, the errors they might (and will find) are translation bugs, since the rest of the patch, is pretty much what it is; the patch. so i suppose correction the errors, should not be all that different.

with this plan in mind, they have anout 1½ week to complete the german version, and test the english (finding less errors no doubt = less correction time).

If you ask me, its doable at the end of June :)

C

cHodAX

I have a 500g bet with a friend on Excal that July1st comes and goes without a patch, can't wait to collect my 500g and distribute it to my 3 alts over there :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by cHodAX
I have a 500g bet with a friend on Excal that July1st comes and goes without a patch, can't wait to collect my 500g and distribute it to my 3 alts over there :)
ROFL

F

Flimgoblin

Think they also have to check that the character databases kept up with the patch ok
(Mythic apparently like changing their database structure every patch - wonder if they normalised? :))

So you don't getr people logging in like after 1.45 to have no vaults.

O

old.Kennsai

found this on the site

originally posted on the official website 17-05-2002
The internal testing stage should go on for 15 days and we are planning two or three more weeks for public testing. If everything goes good, the 1.48 should therefore be up and ready on the production servers by the end of June.

:clap: :clap:

S

SFXman

lol, I'd never bet about anything but this sounds good already :)

O

Orin Askhammare

As Kemor mentioned in another thread we'll know more about the patching tomorrow on the front page, when they switch Gorre to English.

J

Javai

I know its a long shot

But if I were GOA I'd be damned sure to get that patch on before NeverWinter Nights hits the shops, its due here on the 28th I believe.

S

SFXman

Re: I know its a long shot

Originally posted by Javai
But if I were GOA I'd be damned sure to get that patch on before NeverWinter Nights hits the shops, its due here on the 28th I believe.
lol ;)
But what is so great about that game? It aint exactly an MMORPG :p

P

- Pathfinder -

At least it's a true RPG, unlike DAoC ^^

S

SFXman

Yeah well... still. More like an ORPG, but it doesn't deserve the massive title :)

O

old.Bowen

You doubter you

Everything is going as planned for now and we are aiming to patch the production servers middle of next week.
Happy testing!

It's looking more and more likely you won't be getting your cash :p

S

SFXman

Bowen, today the english testing? Hihihi....
Update: Looks like GORRE will be in English tomorrow, not today. We need to spend a bit more time with the German translation to fix a couple things. Sorry for the little delay on this.
"Need to spend a little more time with the German translation" <--- hahaha... maybe he will get his 500g :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom