When to Fire SoS?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Theres plenty of good situations.

One would be if u get jumped mezzed and u got purge up and purge+sos.

You best of getting reply from a good rvr minstrel tho :)

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
use it to get away when your group is dead and you are the only one left!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
LOL @ phus

best to use against hib caster groups, has its use against mids too o/c

use it offensive (meaning the moment you engage, not when you allready lost sorc and a cleric)

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Remember not to resist the urge to hit it as you think you might need it later..

Also.. 9 times out of 10 people will bitch at you for using it or not using it just point out, if you have won the fight it was worth it ;) if you lost the fight and used it at the start or after you was mezzed + purged you also done good :D

Cyfr

Banned
Fire SoS at amg.. oh no wait, you should do that if your a hib/mid to stay away from rambos zerg ;p

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Depends on which group you're fighting againts. Minstrels should be able to recognise the enemy from a distance and know if it's worth using sos or not.

It's the minstrel's call though, don't wait on someone else to say when because there's always some knob screaming "SOS! BOF! HEAL!". Don't save it either, if you think you need it - use it ;)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Use sos vs eclipse and nolbypride. And maybe vs maelstrom if listed hibs arent out.
Otherwise bof vs mids.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Cyfr said:
Fire SoS at amg.. oh no wait, you should do that if your a hib/mid to stay away from rambos zerg ;p

Ok, just to point something oute.. Rambo is against stealther groups of more than 4.. atleast that what he said in Deadly Shadows' MotD some time ago :)

And SoS should be used when you feel the need to use it, if your group is mezzed, stunned, etc :) or if you are alone and not planing to go to a group, you can use it if you get jumped by 2-3 mids/hibs or more, and just want to have fun laughing in their faces :p

Was in a group of 5 stealthers (IRL friends) and we were runing unstealthed with mincer speed... then got suprised by a FG of mids, got mezzed, mincer resisted and used SoS... then we fleed oute to all directions and stealhed... i had a good laugh tinking aboute what the mids prolly where taking aboute then.. :p "NERF SOS! " "FECING SOS!!!!" etc :p

Thats good use of SoS

Euinar

Regular Freddie
Phusion said:
use it to get away when your group is dead and you are the only one left!
If your group is dead, just die, try stealth or run away. Dont juse SOS to get away, save it for next run so your group have juse of it. 30 mins until you get it back can be a loong wait..

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Euinar said:
If your group is dead, just die, try stealth or run away. Dont juse SOS to get away, save it for next run so your group have juse of it. 30 mins until you get it back can be a loong wait..

Phusion was joking ... ;p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
Visur seem to ignore my dex buffs i give him :/

lets try camping a minstrel with croc ring in sauvage and see if it helps

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
not been in many proper fg rvr grps b4, but when i have always used sos when i can, if i see any mid/hib casting i hit it asap, avoids mezz n that :) gl neway :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom