When things don't go your way...

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
wow

i wanna see the "futuristic tank"

Bellona

Banned
bah thats nothing special... the dude that went crazy in a tank, now that was fun :D

he was pissed about his girlfriend leaving him, so he stole a tank at the local military base where he worked, and smashed a city too :worthy:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
i get the tank bit, and the rampage bit, but why do they always shoot them selves? oO

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
So that they don't have to serve several years in prison as the designated soap collector?

Chilly

Balls of steel
harebear said:
i get the tank bit, and the rampage bit, but why do they always shoot them selves? oO
Because the goddam americans know all to well what consequences are and are too pussey to deal with them so always take the easy way out.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, would you wanna spend 5-10 in one of their prisons? :p A bullet in the head is far better option than multiple cocks in every conceivable orifice for years on end...from my perspective, at least. ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
"Mad at the town, mad at the world...took it out on Main St."

I want THAT on my tombstone! :D

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Lumikki said:
Better article about it with some video material too :D

God bless America.

http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/state/article/0,1299,DRMN_21_2939053,00.html

In the video, the first explosion is followed by laughter :eek7:

His 'friend' says "he coulda killed himself and written a note and told the world how mad he was and gotten his point across that way. Rather than do this" :eek7:
The guy destroyed buildings, there were no casualties. Yes he should have died quietly rather than the concrete and metal being messed up ~sob!~

Only in America :rolleyes:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, well I can't say I'd be too pleased if I came home one day to some crazy guy laughing hysterically as he plows through the side of my house in a bulldozer.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Who would be? Unless you were gonna do an insurance jobbie and he saved you the bother.
I think it's bit strange to say he shoulda just popped himself off and left a note that one or two peeps could read and say..."oh what a shame"...."what are we having for dinner?" I'm not saying good on him but that guy showed more feeling for bricks and mortar than his own friend and that sux imo.

Chilly

Balls of steel
he was pissed off, he bashed things.

Its just that in the US ppl always have to have bigger and ebtter things so he had a fucking bulldozer and pwned a whole town.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Quite of a "You FK'd with the wrong person" statement I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom