When the new US Super Cluster hits..

Zede

Part of the furniture
Can we have our own section on this super web site plze nice mod type pplz ?:ninja:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The forum could do with some reorganisation tbh, considering the now small amout of active players and dyvet being kaput. Easy for me to say tho, I don't have to do the work :).

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Whats this max cluster? just clustering all the US clusters or somethng?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I think we should just use this forum to talk about the US super cluster. There is an "other servers" forum but nobody ever used that. All we need is a sticky thread and then we are good to go. We can remove the silly 1.90 threads.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hopefully it will stay postponed till September and not interfer with my barbeques.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like mid july will be pendragon testing so a wild guess is that it will be postponed a bit. Probably end july early august.

The end of next week will be the Pend test days , thats what they said on Facebook at least (i saw a quote/link on VN) , so hopefully not to long untill the cluster/move is here :ninja:

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
The end of next week will be the Pend test days , thats what they said on Facebook at least (i saw a quote/link on VN) , so hopefully not to long untill the cluster/move is here :ninja:
Aye might be mid july if we're lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom