When the Chronicles come back...

B

Belomar

...I'm going to devote the better part of a day browsing them. Argh, the withdrawal symptoms, been so long without them and I need my fix! Also, I think it is high time that us Europeans get the credit we deserve on the world-wide RP listings. :)

A

Arnor

who do you think will have the most rps?

cept from kallistor ofc ^^

V

vintervargen

they should add "average # of realmmates in 1000 radius at moment of rp's gained" :rolleyes:

J

Jiggs

US player will have a heart attack :)

interested to see how those germans have done also :p

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Jiggs
US player will have a heart attack :)

interested to see how those germans have done also :p

lol yeah, there'd be crys of a mass EU server hacking :D

B

Belomar

I wonder if we will be able to get this "I remain standing" rating on our XML as well? From what I understand, this is your RPs divided by the amount of deaths you suffered, or something? Not exactly sure what it will show, perhaps an indication on whether you are skilled (or play in a skilled group) or just have a lot of free time on your hands. :)

B

Belomar

Oh, and Arnor, good question... Myself, I am wondering which Alb will be next to hit RR10. Have a few suspects, but no solid information. Oh, and I want to see which place I have on the Cabalist top 10 list, of course. :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Belomar
I wonder if we will be able to get this "I remain standing" rating on our XML as well? From what I understand, this is your RPs divided by the amount of deaths you suffered, or something? Not exactly sure what it will show, perhaps an indication on whether you are skilled (or play in a skilled group) or just have a lot of free time on your hands. :)

doubt we'll get it, they need to make the counter be able to do negative numbers for outlaw :p

or just give him a deaths pr. rp :D

K

K0nah

Not exactly sure what it will show, perhaps an indication on whether you are skilled (or play in a skilled group) or just have a lot of free time on your hands. :)

or wether u run to the back of ur group when the going gets sticky thereby maximising ur own lifespan and rp gain at the expense of your group mates ;)

dont laugh, some ppl actually appear do this :rolleyes:

F

- Fedaykin -

or if you play as a sorc ffs i die nearly every fight

O

old.anubis

nice to be healer/shaman when facing albs
in 90% cases you die last and get most rps :p

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by vintervargen
kalli stopped or lvling savage btw:confused:

Our dear mini-kalli is on holiday atm, and big-kalli stopped with DAoC for good, u will see our cuddly kobold back in action when mini-kalli return's to action

J

Jiggs

Oh, and Arnor, good question... Myself, I am wondering which Alb will be next to hit RR10. Have a few suspects, but no solid information. Oh, and I want to see which place I have on the Cabalist top 10 list, of course. :)

gunnerr, grymulv, strondor or zoyster would seem most likely

O

old.Wildfire

"I wonder if we will be able to get this "I remain standing" rating on our XML as well?"

All that's gonna show is that albs die, lots :( having only one healer in most grps sux :rolleyes:

B

Blazor Meneth

I was about equal with arnor on the top 10 rp list for zerks but then he went to hib or smth and I started my critblade,then millions of zerks began to show up and now I'm lucky if I'm still on top 50-100 ?

A

Arnor

think 6th or 7th was my best since xml came but you're ahead of me now atleast blaze, im only 6L4 ^^

ps: me bash yoo good when hero hit 50 yes? ;p

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by vintervargen
they should add "average # of realmmates in 1000 radius at moment of rp's gained" :rolleyes:

why? zerging = shit rps

P

parlain

Originally posted by K0nah
or wether u run to the back of ur group when the going gets sticky thereby maximising ur own lifespan and rp gain at the expense of your group mates ;)

Yup, lame but happens-I just refuse to grp such ppl now ;)

E

--Eraser--

looking forward to fixed xml files too...my lil wiz was in the top 10 wizzies once...guess i lost even my place in the top20 by now :(
too many youngsters i saw passing....
hah btw ghaladriel i remember u standing on pad to emain chatting happily with me that u just dinged 50 :p

and btw yes my bet is on zoy hitting RR10 next...

H

Herbal Remedy

current rr10s in alb

outlaw rr10lvl6/7 (give albion invader before next patch :p )
Quicksilver

people close to rr10 afaik
Gunnerr
Zoyster
Grymulv
Remi
Strondor
Aussie (but his scout inactive)

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by K0nah

Aye, like just about every pbt and healing class, since maximising their own lifespan is vital to the rest of the group, in the process maximising the rp gain for the entire group.

D

dimerian

If rp`s == di*k size - how that poor little kobold can move :(

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
Aye, like just about every pbt and healing class, since maximising their own lifespan is vital to the rest of the group, in the process maximising the rp gain for the entire group.

and end xDDD

Users who are viewing this thread