When is

Korosu

Fledgling Freddie
Nf actually coming out on EU servers?

I've been a way for a long time now so im not sure whats really going on, and when NF does come out (im assumg its the next thing to go live on EU) will the 1.71 patch where you can level artifacts in zones etc coming with it?

If not when will that be out roughly?

p.s sorry i cant access any of the official sites etc, they're all blocked at work.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I'd assume before the end of the month, there's been no specific date yet. So I guess it relys on how much longer GOA is going to continue 'beta' testing it on Gorre.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
they said 15 days of beta test - I'd imagine soon after that though it depends if we find any game stopper bugs on gorre.

we're getting 1.70 not 1.71. 1.71 will be patched in later.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Almost a month late already and still a fortnight away sadly.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Patience yound padawan

jedi.jpg

And where did u hear it was due last month Chodax? News to me, never seen anyone mention a date at all.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Korosu said:
Nf actually coming out on EU servers?

I've been a way for a long time now so im not sure whats really going on, and when NF does come out (im assumg its the next thing to go live on EU) will the 1.71 patch where you can level artifacts in zones etc coming with it?

If not when will that be out roughly?

p.s sorry i cant access any of the official sites etc, they're all blocked at work.

Requiel said they are going to upgrade the live servers, with duel hampsters :eek7:

So it may go live probably a fortnight after that, then again maybe not :eek6:

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
I was kinda wondering bout that month late comment as well as we here were never told anything before possibly mid October through early November which we are dead on.

As far as when it goes live on all the servers ... we are looking at -possibly- the first week of November providing nothing earth shattering shows up in the beta.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
didnt matt frior or what ever his name is say it would be september at liepzig or however u spell that heehee

cba to look up the spellings but that was the impression i got

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom