When is GoA fixing Caer sidi ?

O

old_saxo

Im making this as maybe they react 1 week faster if they see this thread. But Keylord 1 is not were he use to be and well he never repop so its not abel to move on and kill any other key lords but cryptt lord n Bane.

He might have fallen thought floor and not abel to get up again etc.

So for the guys whos going to Sidi. Key lord 1 is not there and youll have a short raid ( been going for 2 days now )

H

Hit ^_^

think we went to Tg over the xmas weekend. hes usually back the 29th tho.

Y

-yoda-

it was my raid whome he bugged on.. was a v buggy raid.

somebody had cleared night before but left sacristan (took a while to tell em they would fuck my raid over if they did) but they decided to kill adds n leave sacristan mobs.

anyways we went there as a focus grp.. kill his ussual adds. and sacristan seemed to run off backwards through the wall.

after adds killed. we ran around looking for him (as you do) and he was NOWHERE to be found,

then after a few mor runs around completely. on thesteps nbear barrel room . he was hiding behind the pillar.. but what was wierd is that there was also 6-7 adds with him.... 2 nuking mofos. a SLIME BLOB thing?? (they aint ussually there afaik) one of thosephantasm things and a cple of skelly mobs. anyways we got wiped cos they all came when sacristan started running .

cleric managed to log n rez us. looked for sacristan again and he and all addshad gone.. then we went barrel room and no mobs. took a swing trip around and entered from a different side of room and low n behold 3 adds attacked us , somehow we managed to kill them ,,, then the other few adds (except for 2 entitys n sacri) stood there next to us as if aggro us but didnt attack as we were killing other adds.... then sacri n 2 nukers run off whilst we taking adds......

and that was the last we saw of him :(

we tried running around every wall with pets on aggro hoping pewt would aggro him,, and we also gtae'd and pbae'd all the walls . but alas he wasnt there :( and looks like he still aint returned for 2 raids after ours :(

we got so bored waiting we even gtae pulled some of the other mobs through the walls :) (we got pwnd by dominnika) :)

so goa FIX this please . we DID send a email to GOA the very second we realised it was bugged and you still not fixed it after 2 days :(

C

corentmm

Originally posted by old_saxo
Im making this as maybe they react 1 week faster if they see this thread. But Keylord 1 is not were he use to be and well he never repop so its not abel to move on and kill any other key lords but cryptt lord n Bane.

He might have fallen thought floor and not abel to get up again etc.

So for the guys whos going to Sidi. Key lord 1 is not there and youll have a short raid ( been going for 2 days now )

Its CHRISTMAS...give 'em a break.

O

old_saxo

And we still paying money even if it chrismas , so dont give it a break

how hard can it be for a gm to remove a m0b and place it somewere els it........

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
try RightNow...

or better known as Rightnever :D

Well, it is holidays. It will take some time...

T

thorwyntf

Even if you´re paying GoA to play DAoC, you can´t expect the people from GoA to come and check every goddamn message board for postings about possible ingame problems.
So if there´s something going wrong, you need to tell them because posting it here has no effect whatsoever unless your intentions are to let off some steam.

I

ilienwyn

They could have ingame GMs like so many other games though...

O

old.Ramas

Re: Re: When is GoA fixing Caer sidi ?

Originally posted by corentmm
Its CHRISTMAS...give 'em a break.

Break incoming the day subs stop being required.

K

kirennia

I did rightnow on the 22nd, still no responce. So wasn't a christmas thing, it's just them being very very slow

E

elryrith

Was fixed on 25th........

anyone know if he is back????

K

kirennia

ahh, have got my raid today so will come back and inform you once hes dead :)

Users who are viewing this thread