When is camlann goin back up ?!

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
can someone explain what the bug was ? (if its fixed)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Camlann will be restarting within a few minutes. There will be news about this and the rollback period very soon. If you find any problems (other than the issues caused by the rollback) then please send a report to Rightnow as soon as possible. There will also be a GM on the server so /send Taryx or Requiel if you encounter urgent problems.

We are sorry for the extended downtime and the need for a rollback. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the exploit, the rollback was required to undo the damage that had been done to the player market and to make sure that all the gold created from the exploit was removed from the system.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
well since it did got fixed i can't harm to tell what happened. so speak up

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Says the person with a banana/penis for an avatar.....

Say's the person with a...decides not to describe alternate accounts avatar BWAHAHA

Give me your children or i will eat Xalin's socks!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
well since it did got fixed i can't harm to tell what happened. so speak up

Lost stone of arawn, when you do the quest as a paladin/armsman (only works as these iirc) you get a reward at the end (lets face it, no one does this poxy quest first time).

What you could do is make a macro that spammed the reward name(Mattok) to the NPC and you'd constantly get quest xp plus gold.

Use a macro program to spam that macro button and you'll be 50 +200plat richer in no time!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Lost stone of arawn, when you do the quest as a paladin/armsman (only works as these iirc) you get a reward at the end (lets face it, no one does this poxy quest first time).

What you could do is make a macro that spammed the reward name(Mattok) to the NPC and you'd constantly get quest xp plus gold.

Use a macro program to spam that macro button and you'll be 50 +200plat richer in no time!

Ic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom