When I grow up.....

C

cHodAX

I want to be a choo-choo train.

chuuuggaaa chuggggaaa chuggaaaa- choooo choooooo! 'All aboard the chodax express! chuuuggaaa chuggggaaa chuggaaaa- choooo choooooo!

When you grow up what would you like to be?

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
I want to be a choo-choo train.

chuuuggaaa chuggggaaa chuggaaaa- choooo choooooo! 'All aboard the chodax express! chuuuggaaa chuggggaaa chuggaaaa- choooo choooooo!

When you grow up what would you like to be?

An F-16! neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww, boom!

C

cHodAX

Nope, I changed my mind... I want to be a fire engine, I big shiny red fire engine with ladders and hoses and stuff like axes for chopping down doors and rescuing cats and old ladies who get stuck up trees. No wait thats wrong, I meant cats who get stuck up trees. Anyway my fire engine would sound like this....

nnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwnawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nnneeeeeeeeeeeeenawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beep beep <viechle reversing> beep beep <brakes engaged>

O

old.TeaSpoon

What about a bus? You could make that cool psssssssssssshhhhhhhhh noise when the doors open!

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
What about a bus? You could make that cool psssssssssssshhhhhhhhh noise when the doors open!

Yeah but drunks piss on the seats and teenagers vanadlise them constantly. It is a hard life being a bus, they have to work for 20 years before they are retired. A fire engine only has an average working life of 7 years and then it is off to the stud farm to make baby fire engines until it is time to goto the almighty with his scrapyard in the sky,

F

frogster

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Nope, I changed my mind... I want to be a fire engine, I big shiny red fire engine with ladders and hoses and stuff like axes for chopping down doors and rescuing cats and old ladies who get stuck up trees. No wait thats wrong, I meant cats who get stuck up trees. Anyway my fire engine would sound like this....

nnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwnawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nnneeeeeeeeeeeeenawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beep beep <viechle reversing> beep beep <brakes engaged>

Pfft.
Ambulances go NeeNaw, not fire engines, fyi, :<

V

vestax

I wanted to be a profesional dancer when I was 10, had lessons and everything.

And NO im not gay!

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by vestax

And NO im not gay!

:D

No comment

O

old.The McScrooges

I always wanted to work in an office; working 9 to 5, doing spreadsheets, helping clients out and managing projects.

But instead I became an international hitman for a shadowy government agency.

Though I may have mixed those 2 up...

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by vestax

And NO im not gay!

awwwweee
i wanted to be a ninja until i was about 10
then i was a ninja
then i got board of being a ninja and wanted to conquer the world! :)

S

Sharma

Billy elliott gave that gay kid a peck on the lips

EWWWWWWW

O

Old_Bean

When I grow up I want to be Angelina Jolies vibrator. Although it would be a busy life, I'd be popping in and out all day.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmm
bzzzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmbzzzzzmmmmm
bzzzzzmmmmmmbzzzzzmmmbzzzmmmbzzz
mmbzzzmmbzzmm.

S

si1verwolf

I just wanted to be very very rich!... (and extremely smug about it!)... I'm older... but some dreams never change!

F

frogster

Originally posted by mung
When I grow up I want to be Angelina Jolies vibrator. Although it would be a busy life, I'd be popping in and out all day.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmm
bzzzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmbzzzzzmmmmm
bzzzzzmmmmmmbzzzzzmmmbzzzmmmbzzz
mmbzzzmmbzzmm.

:eek:
You think there's room for 2? :p

Sounds like a dream job

M

minstrel_kyra

I wanna be like Barbie.

She never gets fat. She never really marrys that loser Ken (who is gay, I know he is, look at how he dresses!), and she basically rules the world.

She has a cool car, she has cool jobs, she has a great house.

Barbie rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom