when FB ends...

Light

Loyal Freddie
will we still need to go and purchase a copy of the game or will we be able to simply pay online and continue to play seeing as we already have the client software?

Seems to be how the Korean beta ended:

'Players who are currently in the open beta test have the latest version of the World of Warcraft client and can continue playing once they input their preferred method of payment. Those who are new to the game can visit the official Blizzard website for instructions on how to download the client and begin playing.'

I know this was a different scenario as they didnt do a wipe/restart etc but they may still use the same method of allowing people to pay online and play using exisitng client.

Haven't preordered the game yet - maybe i should anyway just incase.. hmm

Aada

Part of the furniture
erm think about it buddy.. CD KEY without that you won't be playing and yes get your copy preordred because if the US sales are anything to go by there wont be as many copies shipped to the EU and they will defo be sold out

Light

Loyal Freddie
Aada said:
erm think about it buddy.. CD KEY without that you won't be playing and yes get your copy preordred because if the US sales are anything to go by there wont be as many copies shipped to the EU and they will defo be sold out

i did think about it - thats why i included the quote from the Korean release

seemed they just paid online and continued paying .. which is a good idea imo

im not quite that stupid :m00:

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
i did think about it - thats why i included the quote from the Korean release

seemed they just paid online and continued paying .. which is a good idea imo

im not quite that stupid :m00:
Korea usually doesnt have boxes for mmorpg's, but then again they usually have a higher monthly price to make up for that. So basically we will need to buy the game to be able to play, as for us it is custom to buy the game box.

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
But I want a box .. no, I MUST have a box.

Gah, what's the point having a game if you don't get the nice glossy manual and stuff?!

I could never have brought myself to download HL2 via Steam ...

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Mmm, pretty box, pretty collectors maps and book, super duper Diablo pet, gotta have em all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom