When exping....

E

Exrex

I´ve experienced some "not-so-nice" episodes by then time i´ve been exping.

If someone asks you to help him to kill a mob and the mob cons orange/red(/purp) to you, then don´t say no because the mob is high lvl, remember the guy is just asking u to help him kill it, not to solo it.

If you have planned to PL an alt at a camp and the camp is clearly overcamped by grps or soloers, then leave again and find another place to PL, it´s not nice to PL at a place where grps and solo ppl are exping.

If you pass a dead player, then res him if u have power for it, and if you are not a resser, take 30 secs or less to look around you for a resser.

This is just some of the episodes i´ve experienced, there might be more. GL exping. ;)

A

adari

Originally posted by Exrex
I´ve experienced some "not-so-nice" episodes by then time i´ve been exping.

If someone asks you to help him to kill a mob and the mob cons orange/red(/purp) to you, then don´t say no because the mob is high lvl, remember the guy is just asking u to help him kill it, not to solo it.

If you have planned to PL an alt at a camp and the camp is clearly overcamped by grps or soloers, then leave again and find another place to PL, it´s not nice to PL at a place where grps and solo ppl are exping.

If you pass a dead player, then res him if u have power for it, and if you are not a resser, take 30 secs or less to look around you for a resser.

This is just some of the episodes i´ve experienced, there might be more. GL exping. ;)

i agree with the 2nd thing u noticed, hated it when i lvled at tanglers and some cutn ass cabby kept pulling all mobs

O

old.LandShark

Uh-oh, here comes another 5-page tangler PL flamethread :X
Still, sucks :p

E

Ekydus

How can you flame Lyonesse if noone ever goes there anymore? :p

H

Hit ^_^

maybe there's a reason for peeps not going there.
and i dont think its cause exp in barrows is better/safer/faster :p
but then again lets not make a cabby flame thred out of this cause ~5 cabbys have taken over whole of lyonesse....

just hope for a 90%mattter resist boost on gobos :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Exrex

I think that depends on the situation. I will help someone if we stand a chance of winning together. If it is a high purple mob with 3/4 to full health then I would rather let the person die and find a rez for him than chip in, miss, miss, miss and watch us both die. It ain't cruel, it is sensible. :p

It is a shame *some* people don't realise that and expect you to throw your life away with theirs. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom