When does the Wow eu beta open their servers?

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
December, nothing official has been said about it yet, just December.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Well, as far as I heard, there wont be an open EU beta. The only way people can play "open beta" is by purchasing a beta kit in the stores from which you'll recieve a beta key that enables you to play.

Could be just a rumor, but I felt it safest to pre-order the beta kit just in case.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:
Well, as far as I heard, there wont be an open EU beta. The only way people can play "open beta" is by purchasing a beta kit in the stores from which you'll recieve a beta key that enables you to play.

Could be just a rumor, but I felt it safest to pre-order the beta kit just in case.

Which is probably correct, considering that the last beta is classed "Final Beta" and not "Open Beta" again and again.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
rumors says start of dec. Heard quite some ppl say 3dec.

Og Hej Shrye =)

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
my local gamestores "sources" say start of december, he thought it was 1 december. let us pray its realiable info.

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
first, yes there is coming an open beta, they say it on http://en.wow-europe.com in some message sumwhere ;)

2nd, for some reason, allot of people think the message said, beginning of december therefor those date's poping out everywhere.
But the message said it Begins in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom