When does Left Axe get nerfed ?

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by driwen
Soruzi is high RR, which makes her special? Her spec might not be special. Anyone can also get near her damage, but to get the same damage you do need to have maxed buffs (buffbots are still not that comon for groups to be fully buffed with the highest buffs), you need mp weapons (questionable wether or not the average zerker will have that), you need to be the same RR as her (and most zerkers are not and the average zerker might not even be RR5? so 16.2dps not 16.5). But the thing is the damage that Soruzi did is certainly not mystical, but it is not the thing the average zerker will do. As she is not close to the average zerker in RR and equipment.

No way you need maxed buffs as it is pisseasy for a troll tank to cap str (300) at this patch. anything higher wont effect your dmg at all. correct me if I am wrong but 99% weapons do, with the same stats etc, 1% dmg less then MP ones. wich means 1485 instead of 1500. not much.

and as for getting 513k RPs. that ain't to hard to get if you really want it.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Gahldir
No way you need maxed buffs as it is pisseasy for a troll tank to cap str (300) at this patch. anything higher wont effect your dmg at all. correct me if I am wrong but 99% weapons do, with the same stats etc, 1% dmg less then MP ones. wich means 1485 instead of 1500. not much.

and as for getting 513k RPs. that ain't to hard to get if you really want it.

its not rr5 thats the breaking point, more like rr6. and pin, even if it only takes stupidity on the account of the albs/hib to dex/quick debuff you, believe it or not but it rarely happens.

PS: tell me a class thats hard

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Gahldir
and as for getting 513k RPs. that ain't to hard to get if you
really want it.

however the average zerker still doesnt have it?:p This isnt about what is hard to get, it is about what the average zerker will do :).

O

old.Laryssa

can't wait for 1.62 when they hit like sissy's :D

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by bishibosh
and while ur at it get to lvl 50 and some slash resist or something, its usually around 500-600 :)

Guardsxmen hit me for 1033 in vendo - main hand alone.

RR8 bm with max slash resist (26+3% racial) AND slash resist armor. t.t

As for soruzi last time I checked he was using 2x 99% weapons so he can actually hit slightly harder when he gets mp weapons :x

S

Sharma

zzzzz, i dont believe any of you can even take the views from the yanks into acccounts, since i saw the line "my alliance wont be able to buy a cottage" in the housing thread on VN, i have regarded each and every single yank on the VN boards a bullshitter, i cannot bring myself to coming even close to believing them cos basically all the do in the USA is "whine whine whine whine mummy give me a lollipop im crying!" seriously, dont say bullshit on here till the fix or nerf or whatever you choose to call it ACTUALLY COMES.

seriously, dont even bother taking into account from from the VN boards, one zerk on there says he cant even take blues now, hah whatever, its a style damage decrease not an UNSTYLED damage decrease, i can chain blues for hours just using unstyled damage with resting for a few minutes every 8 pulls or so (love heal procs)

The view on the VN boards can hardly be valid because most of the time the screenshots and logs are EDITED.

O

old.Emma

Think it was spiff (sp) mid zerker hit me several times for 470 dmg, which isnt high at all considering mana chanters pbae me for 600-700 dmg alot faster than a zerk hits, i have capped slash 29%, and capped energy 29% (have AoM 1)

Its a select few zerkers that have ruined the class for mr average. Those that choose to be l33t ub3r dudez that brag about there 1k+ hits are the ones that have had a much bigger impact on getting the class nurfed than anything else.

The reduction in damage is quiet a bit for a zerker.

troll zerker with 35 qui, 65 axe/la, using mp double bladed axe/hand axe

doublefrost cap < 1.61

542 dmg

doublefrost cap >1.62

390 dmg

As a comparison a Merc with 50 qui (highlander) using an mp bastard sword and mp dagger, with 65 slash/dw

amethyst slash cap

364 dmg

diamond slash cap

434 dmg

So yeah the damage is a little closer to that of mercs and possible BM`s, but neither mercs or bm`s have the disadvantage of slash weak armour and a speacial ability that often does more hard than good.

I cant seem to find the newer growth rates for LA styles post 1.62 otherwise i would do a comparison for snowsquall/icy brilliance/comeback/frosty gaze.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Pin
if they both swing, it's hasted. the offhand doesn't get evaded or blocked more than the mainhand. and the offhand never gets BTd if they both swing :p

And yeah, Albion could use a 4spd crafted thruster too ;)

whine :p

but does style bonus affect offhand too:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread