When do you play daoc to much? yet a useless post made by me..

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
I wouldn't know who to bomb. No names or rr ranks showing in rl so no idea who gives most rps. :(
u are not a reaver, you dunno wot means when u bomb. You can't understand what psychology stuff is in the back, when u push down the 4 magical buttons... :twak:

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
When you're late for the bus, and you lash out into the air trying to hit your SoS qbind.

You're about to crash on your bike and you start singing and hoping the Ablative buffer is enough for the impact.

Some guy rolls down the window and starts bitching at you becourse you almost hit his car, and you yell "QQ MORE!" and drive off

You see someone come running towards you, and instead of moving you stand still and start yelling "NEED BODYGUARD!!!"

Your gf is taking ages with getting dressed, and you yell from the entrance "Jeez! buff faster kthx!"

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Tristessa said:
This one totally hit the spot hehe
Agree 200% :)

Glad you enjoyed.

Here are others

Ur mate ignores you so u say, Put ur AFk flag on next time noob

You form a raid to gang up on the teacher you hate and stand in playground shouting LFG!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
- When you start roleplaying irl

- when you wake up and you wished you had a ml8 cleric to take off RS

- When you start to speak english irl when you arnt english

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
When u are walking outside, and try to move your camera to watch INC

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
I never dreamed of such useless post would get so many replys.. LOL!! hehe.. :p

When you start speaking english, when your not! Oo!! I speak English when im drunk eheh.. :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Marchus said:
When u are walking outside, and try to move your camera to watch INC

aye often tried to pan irl >_< or in movies... god i've tried it sooo many times when i watch a movie

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
aye often tried to pan irl >_< or in movies... god i've tried it sooo many times when i watch a movie
Tbh it came with car simulators, I can't count how many times I moved my head for better "driving-sight" position. ^^

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
- If u w8-ing for the next RL patch, and hopeing that some stuff gonna be nerfed, and new cool things gonna be added.

===================================

Real Life
Version 2000.42 Release Notes
March 13, 2005

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Fixed an issue with public transportation being on time. All busses, trains, planes and so on will once again be on a random timer.

- (Bug fix) Tequila will now make you as drunk as any other alchohol.

- The delve information of the Bank Balance line will now display correctly.

- Fixed an issue where some members of groups doing Instanced Job Task missions would not get credit.

CLASS CHANGES AND BUG FIXES

General Changes

- All classes can now have more than one pet. Seek a Petstore NPC for more info, or look for various other ways of obtaining one.

- We have added new Pickup Lines to all Pubgoer classes.

Students

- Students will now recieve more party invitations when speccing the Slack line

Unemployed

- The dole check Unemployed recieve has been changed to orange color according to player feedback.

Bank Managers

- Bank Managers have had their salary decreased across the board.

INTERFACE UPDATES

- Ingame maps have been added to all subway stations.

- Help tips for new users have been added.

- Players will now see messages in the center of their screen for important events (gaining a level, getting a raise) and for entering new towns/zones.

COMMAND UPDATES

- Adding people to friends list is no longer case sensitive.

Item Notes

- The price of cellphones have been greatly decreased.

GENERAL WORLD NOTES

- Several new bus routes have been added.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i actually carry a compass about irl now thx to my daoc experiances (ask any one who knew me, i got lost from pryd keep to pryd bridge & pryd bridge to darkness falls..... and im as bad irl.

stood waiting at bus stop for 40 mins wishing i could just get a horse instead.

going out for a walk and being harrassed by some smelly scarey tramp, would swap that for in game where if some mob jumps you you can just stab it and be done with it, not try and fend it off by scavanging 40p and telling it youll buy a big issue off it next time your in the area.

a mate told me he brought something of ebay for 99p i automatically thought he ment plats not pence.

also i talk in my sleep and bf told me one day that previous night i was yelling in my sleep "ADD ADD its PURP!!!"

wishing i could dress like my merc irl, and going out buying boots wondering what durability they got on em.

quitting game and realising omg i have NO life!

best stop there lol have too many reasons why i should be put in a coma and plugged in to daoc matrix

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
- you try to do /random 100 with your friends when your about to decide something.

- you forgot what your mother looks like.

- you wonder why dead people didn't accept their resses.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
-when you see somebody in a house/flat looking out through the window.. and the first thing you can think of is how cool a nice PA would look..
(done that numerous times)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom