When do YOU add ppl to your friends list?

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
i really have problems adding ppl to my friends list =) only got like ghorak and brasan on it and their alt's =).. so when doe's some1 become your friend ? is it when u have spoke more then once ? :p i need to fill up my friends list =) so gimme some tips .p or maybe i'm just a bad man and don't deserve friends

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
friends list to to see when your enemys are online tbh

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
ppl i know good, ppl who wont kill me, or can help me and will :p

im using a written paper for the 'enemies' :)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
lol i feel left out, i dont even have an enemies list :m00:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i know who my enemies are without any stupid list :p

(enemies: everyone who isnt a friend :m00: )

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
ppl i know good, ppl who wont kill me, or can help me and will :p

im using a written paper for the 'enemies' :)
I might need to resort to the pencil and paper enemy list soon. Maxed my Friend (aka Enemy) list now.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
i use friend list + ignore list, for my Enemy List ;) if i have a friend, ofcourse i'm gonna know their name or alts name.... or they arent a proper friend ;)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
i have so many friends, and how u know when they on?

lol. I don't have friends.. think theres like 1 dude on my friends list and he was a lvl 7 cleric I grouped with when I joined Camlann. I have lots of people who want to be friends with me.. but I just ignore them.. besides Ru zdo.. i wub ruzdo, we're gonna get married in scotland while wearing pink kilts.

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
lol. I don't have friends.. think theres like 1 dude on my friends list and he was a lvl 7 cleric I grouped with when I joined Camlann. I have lots of people who want to be friends with me.. but I just ignore them.. besides Ru zdo.. i wub ruzdo, we're gonna get married in scotland while wearing pink kilts.

no wub from Yeppy :(

But my friends list is full of my mates, i put ppl on my friends list when i think there errmmm...... my friends.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i added afran cause he was the first non rl m8 to pm me on rvr.....and he gave me some armour that seems to have alot of reaver stats on but its better than /20 hehhehe cheers :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
i added afran cause he was the first non rl m8 to pm me on rvr.....and he gave me some armour that seems to have alot of reaver stats on but its better than /20 hehhehe cheers :D

xD get 50 and toa yourself gimp, and can duo with me ~

I get 100k/week usually, that's not even playing hardcore ~

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
I put friends AND enemies on my list...it seemed like a good idea at the time but u should see the whines! :p how can i b expected to remember whos friend or foe?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im sorry afran im way too l33t to be seen with you hehehe. nah im 47.6 atm cheers for selling the shield a bit cheaper, got some nice items now too :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
Yoshimo said:
I put friends AND enemies on my list...it seemed like a good idea at the time but u should see the whines! :p how can i b expected to remember whos friend or foe?

Friends can become enemies, so good idea. :eek:

Bahumat: Which artis you planning on getting? I farm artis regularly ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom