when do server reset?

F

fed007

any1 know when goore server resets ? will it give some kina warning on the camelot webby cos i want to try a hoouse but all taken up :(

S

Sabu

Same happened to me, i made a bard for speed and begun to look for an empty spot for placing my house... impossible.

L

liste

well, people are unlikely to pay rent after the first week, so it'll soon be clear :D

K

kemor

We already wiped the houses once this week, will try to do it again today before the weekend. Check news later today for more information about that :)

S

Sabu

Thx for the info, any info about the lag-Ld problems? .P

M

mib666

One quick question, where do we post bug reports please?

S

SFXman

So am I correct that most of the entire european daoc population is trying out houses on Gorre?

M

Moody

Originally posted by mib666
One quick question, where do we post bug reports please?

Yea would like to know that too. There are the obvious ones like reselling merchant windows that have a hardcap of 30 characters visible for example, so you don't see the price of long named itamz, but some other stuff bothering me too

F

Flimgoblin

To report a bug :

This version is currently in French and quite many French players are already testing and reporting bugs. English (and German) players are more than welcome to go there and try it out and, if you find a bug, feel free to report it via Rightnow, using the title : "Open Beta Foundations : bug report". Also please remember to be as clear as possible when detailing the problem.
:)

K

kemor

Just for information (will find it again in the news coming soon™), Houses on Gorre were reset this afternoon.

B

bricci-

cannot connect to update server :(,
anyone else has this ?

I

Isedarken_

Originally posted by bricci-
cannot connect to update server :(,
anyone else has this ?

I have the same problem. Anyone able to help im sure theres more than 2 of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom