When do French peaple start work ?

B

bufferbot

As the title says, just replace "French peaple" with GOA.

I got my copy of SI thursday, and was hoping that i could test it before my free month ran out, guess what..... nope i did not get too do that.
I sure hope that the GOA team works all day until its ALL sorted, if not, then they just lost a costumer yet again.

I started playing DAoC a week after it was out, and enjoyed it very much, but GOA`s handling off the game then, made me quit. A friend of mine got me convinced too start playing again about a month ago, saying that all was better now :eek:
Guess they proved my friend wrong...

If i dont get:-
1. A respond to my email i sent them
2. to be able to renew my account and vlidate SI
Today
I`m gone, and gonna speak very loud about how GOA s0x...

Care for the Game, just not GOA

BTW, the guild who has made a petision about getting a third English server, might i suggest changing it too a "Give us a new company to run DAoC" petision....

X

Xandax

proberly about 10min. before they go home?

I know I do and I'm not even french :D

F

Flimgoblin

considering the silly number of people writing in saying 'gimme my password and login details please' they'll have a lot to work through.

Plus all the quetsions about graphics card setups etc. (renderer creation failed!)

but you'd hope they'd get it done within the day or two :)

B

Belsameth

Bufferbot, can you PLEASE fuck off back to whichever cave you crawled from. a lot of people have problems, as you can see by the large volume of posts on it, and yours doesn't add anything constructive or new.

I know I might be asking too much of your obviously limited mental capacity, but think a bit before you post and use one of the 50ish threads that deal with exactly the same stuff.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
considering the silly number of people writing in saying 'gimme my password and login details please' they'll have a lot to work through.

Plus all the quetsions about graphics card setups etc. (renderer creation failed!)

but you'd hope they'd get it done within the day or two :)

There is a page in the Mythic version of RightNow about the render creation errors. Dunno abour GOA RightNow since it's been taken down (or was last time I checked anyway). You can still search the Mythic one without a US password.. it's sometimes more helpful that RightNow (and often better English too :p)

T

tris-

i think i can safely say - no one gives a fuck what problems you have, maybe if you were the first person to say it but your not, your about the milionth person to say it, think GOA give a shit if you cant get your password when you whine and whinge all day long, the way you lot speak youd think GOA were the size of Microsoft corp. and could find 1000s of passowrd a day with no troubles at all.

:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom