when crafting mp armor

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Do u relog after each mp?

What do u do when tries gets above 50?

Other tips for crafting?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Keep going, it's a 2% chance each time, anything else is just superstition and a timewaster.

I don't count them any more, as it only makes it feel worse.

Darzil

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i just keep going, sounds like one of those "if you sit down you gain skill faster" myths :p

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
i just keep going, sounds like one of those "if you sit down you gain skill faster" myths :p
i tried making sets, and somehow i always at some point end up with one of the pieces bieng 100-150 tries, tis why im asking.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like the time i spent 250 retries on my Mp chain legs... i cried a lot :(

anyhows, its fixed 2% each try(as mentione above) with each try indepent of the last one!

so no tips but to hit your head off the wall after the 100+ times you failed :(

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

or "if you don't wear sleeves your mezz will last longer"
I just continue watching a DVD at the second window and continue my crafting.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
When you hit an mp, start making something small like boots or gloves for a whiled. Of 100 tries you get on averidge 2 mp's. However, every try you got a 2% chance to make one :p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Bigbrother said:
i had 3 mp's in a row once...

bah, mine pb is 2:( and they were unsellable swords:( ive had 3 first try mp's aswell iirc

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Think my record is 4 MPs and 1 99 in 5 makes. Can't remember what it was on, either Aquamarine Eyes or alchemy procs, or something else where quality doesn't matter.

Darzil

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i tend to make lots of MP base weapons/gems/procs when making leggy weapons, the craft system sucks :(

Sorin

Banned
Get all you chars above 1000 in any tradeskill and you will be rewared with
something with 10 charges of guaranted MPs.

You gotta do this before the next patch ofc ;P

1.87 Release Notes:

Legacy Crafter Rewards

* Steward Elirnus, Steward Arva, and Steward Barnas, located in the capital cities, are offering gifts to those who already had significant skill in a tradeskill at the time of the patch. These gifts will allow the crafter to guarantee their chances of creating a masterpiece item. Their charges are limited based on the level of skill the crafter already possessed.

* Crafters with 400 to 999 skill in their primary tradeskill prior to Version 1.87 will receive a Major Crafter's Focus with 5 charges.

* Crafters with 1000 or higher skill in their primary tradeskill prior to Version 1.87 will receive a Perfect Crafter's Focus with 10 charges.

* Crafters that have skilled up in a tradeskill prior to version 1.87 will receive a special title to recognize their achievements. The title "Honored Crafter" will be issued out to any character with 400-999 skill in their primary tradeskill. The title "Revered Crafter" will be issued out to any character with 1000 or higher skill in their primary tradeskill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom