When clustering is here........

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
I wonder who the first person will be to get a "You fucking twat" pm from somebody rolling on the other server just so they can get verbal revenge for a long since past arse raping in new or old frontiers....

Pity Zoy aint here any more.....my vote woulda been for him.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
one hour "cool-down" will reduce this a bit but yes, this will happen every now and then

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Garbannoch said:
one hour "cool-down" will reduce this a bit but yes, this will happen every now and then

I'm sure there are a few Albs (<Cough>, 30-40 or so) that remember a certain hib from a certain group jumping out of the AMG window in emain after a mez and then AOEing a large chunk of them to death.

I laugh everytime I see that movie.....ahhhh the old days.....

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
I'm sure there are a few Albs (<Cough>, 30-40 or so) that remember a certain hib from a certain group jumping out of the AMG window in emain after a mez and then AOEing a large chunk of them to death.

I laugh everytime I see that movie.....ahhhh the old days.....

Im sure many people still miss that kinda easymode ;)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Sollers said:
Im sure many people still miss that kinda easymode ;)

Or the lemming albs......

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Or the lemming albs......

I think they are still around, but you can't kill em that easily since they all rolled a sorc :( (or scout)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
I think they are still around, but you can't kill em that easily since they all rolled a sorc :( (or scout)

Or rerolled to mid/hib to become 1337 lemmings!

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Dorin said:
mm hope not

I think you'd be suprised, I've been playing Hib for a few months mainly for a break from Alb, As it happens I enjoy Hib much more, its a lot more laid back and frankly I seem to feel the same way about the Albs on pryd that Hibs feel about the Excal Albs....

I have noticed the population rise and rise until now where the population of Pryd is only 100-200 less than Excal at prime time.

I'm enjoying my hibby toon and frankly if somebody would accept my insanely good offer of moving cash to hib/pryd from Alb/excal then I'd prolly not move back to alb at all.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
I think you'd be suprised, I've been playing Hib for a few months mainly for a break from Alb, As it happens I enjoy Hib much more, its a lot more laid back and frankly I seem to feel the same way about the Albs on pryd that Hibs feel about the Excal Albs....

I have noticed the population rise and rise until now where the population of Pryd is only 100-200 less than Excal at prime time.

I'm enjoying my hibby toon and frankly if somebody would accept my insanely good offer of moving cash to hib/pryd from Alb/excal then I'd prolly not move back to alb at all.

if u cant beat em, join em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom