When can you /level the new classes? (mainly to GM's + any one who knows)

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
<waits for the flames>

i know its not in the new patch but as this is mainly to GM's is there any chance you could tell me if the classes are ever going to be able to be /leveld?

if they are i wont make one, if there not gunna be allowd i'll make one today...

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Well, not til after 1.75 at the least, as that is going live in the US today, and it's not in the patch notes.

Darzil

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
mybe in 1.76 or 1.77 dunno, but in one of these it must be couse cata has been there by then a long time.

cant remeber how long it took to get /level command on SI classes.

I think it will not be very soon. mybe xmas or later. who knows.
mythic is not saying anything atm so lets see what noew patches bring

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
And by then you could be levle 40 so no point wating chop! chop!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
He could have been level 10 in the time it took to type that.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Kaun_IA said:
mybe in 1.76 or 1.77 dunno, but in one of these it must be couse cata has been there by then a long time.

cant remeber how long it took to get /level command on SI classes.

I think it will not be very soon. mybe xmas or later. who knows.
mythic is not saying anything atm so lets see what noew patches bring
dont think we even had the /level command back then ;o

Tilda

It wont be for atleast a few months. Even in the US you cant /level them. Theres no reason why EU would get it before the US, so i'd guess October :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'd imagine not till the next expansion pack if ever...

(/level 20 sucks)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
I'd imagine not till the next expansion pack if ever...

(/level 20 sucks)

yes /level sux. but so is powerleveling. and THAT, imo ruins the game more then the /level is ever gonna do. yes with /level u get a kickstart up to 20. but thats more or less pointless to argue against anyway as 90% of the ppl thats playing (if u can call it that) the game power level their new toons anyway, making THAT to be more of a problem. remove the ability to PL and THEN we can start to argue about /level.....

/rant off....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
stoptryingtohitme said:

because the so called "newbies" wont have anyone or very very few ppl to group with up until lvl 20+ (assuming this game still HAVE newbies, wich i doubt)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
yes /level sux. but so is powerleveling. and THAT, imo ruins the game more then the /level is ever gonna do. yes with /level u get a kickstart up to 20. but thats more or less pointless to argue against anyway as 90% of the ppl thats playing (if u can call it that) the game power level their new toons anyway, making THAT to be more of a problem. remove the ability to PL and THEN we can start to argue about /level.....

/rant off....

90% is an exaggeration, I hope. So far each time I've done /who heretic on Prydwen, only 10-20% of them are in zones not suited to their level (and thus presumably being powerlevelled). Many seem to be levelling normally.

Darzil

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
most people /level and then continue normally - powerlevelling isn't anywhere near as prevalent as people seem to think it is.

It's damned popular - most groups in AC seem to involve at least one 50+leech these days, but not everyone PLs.

the people who have a 50 that don't use /level though are rather rare (there are a few, I'm too lazy :( though maybe not now catacombs is here :))

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
because the so called "newbies" wont have anyone or very very few ppl to group with up until lvl 20+ (assuming this game still HAVE newbies, wich i doubt)

they wont have anyone anyway, everyone who isn't doing pl is speed lev through task dungions solo to 50

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
If I do /level a new character class, I tend to do it from about 10-12. The early levels tend to be a good introduction to a new class, so I don't /level til I know what I'm doing.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom