when 1.62 hits euro

O

old.LandShark

All the zerkers crying me a river will flood France and wash GOA HQ away ;(

E

eben

I cannot understand why some of you bother posting and whining about certain things. If you hate the nerfs DON'T PLAY! What purpose can you serve by whining here??

Besides, you have no idea what effect all this will have on your class.

O

old.Anpu

Originally posted by eben

Klav has no class :mad:

/Anpu

O

osrim

I cannot understand why some of you bother posting and whining about certain things. If you hate the nerfs DON'T PLAY! What purpose can you serve by whining here??

Cause sick of nerfs and noob whining at boards about everything.

dont play? stfu, im paying for this game and have used shit load of time developing character only to see its nerfed to hell. Fuck nerfs. Fuck Mythic.

Yee, according logs done Axe = LA...same as with BM CD and Merc DW who been crying how gimped they are with damage.

kkbb

T

Teh Krypt

Well I for one will be happy if all the shadow zergers quit :D

Zerkers have always been VERY good.. they are a light tank.

this nerf will put them inline with BMs/mercs. No you won't be able to killed a BM one on one because of triple wield but is this a 1v1 game? No its not. Its a group game, sometimes zerg game ;).
If your that worried. Let someone else hit the BM :D

O

osrim

Originally posted by cougar-
just make a savage instead.

To see how it gets nerfed to hell. Yeah right...better take a look another online games.

O

old.tuppe

agree.
dunno full how enchanter works but what seen in rvr, why still boost them up?
same time full melee class, usually 50 weapon/laxe/28 parry loose spec weapon line to 0.
dont start whine this here, no reason because mythic makes patch, goa move them here 1/2 year later.

what fast read from VN from some test, laxe damage is taked down ~35%.
and copy from herald what maked me laugh, and alott!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
The purpose the light tank was designed for was to be a damage dealer, but not have much defense. Because of this, they should not be a good one-on-one class, but they should be able to do a great amount of damage when not holding aggression from an enemy player or monster.

A way of illustrating this is that a Blademaster should not be able to go head to head (one on one) with an Armsman or Warrior (primary tank) and reliably win. However, a Blademaster and a Hero working together should be much more effective in dealing damage than two Heroes working together. The same holds true for the other Realms - A Mercenary should not be able to take on a Warrior head to head and win reliably, but a Mercenary/Armsman team should be quite effective. This is why the primary combat style chains for these light tanks are positional in nature - they assume that someone else is holding a monster or enemy player's aggression.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

when rvr is this kind?
2v1, working together? :rolleyes:

huoh, well, as some allready say, they maybe later rise laxe 10% so reduce for dmg is only 25% but make us who play bers/sb feels little better.

O

old.Emma

the dmg reduction was ~40-50% across the entire LA line.

as for Krypt. lol m8. get rid of SB`s then you can start wining about infils.

if this LA nurf goes live. well im glad i started to level an infil now.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by osrim
Yee, according logs done Axe = LA...same as with BM CD and Merc DW who been crying how gimped they are with damage.

what does that mean?

I seriously don´t get it, are you saying that LA does the same dmg as a BM´s CD or a mercs DW?

O

osrim

Originally posted by Addlcove
what does that mean?

I seriously don´t get it, are you saying that LA does the same dmg as a BM´s CD or a mercs DW?

It means damage is same or less as base thrust or pierce etc style lines does. Ofc u get offhander to hit, yay. :/

LA styles did more damage than base axe/hammer/sword lines which is the way CD and DW should work too. IMO

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by old.0xygen
This BM is going Zerker huntin yeeeeee harrrh!

Do you really believe you'll find one of those gerbils ?

O

old.Dillinja

The gerbils are being put back in their cages, forever.

K

klavrynd

eben, if you don't like it don't fucking revive the thread as you did.

How can you say i have no idea what it's gonna do to my class? VNBoards are stuffed with pendragon & live server damage comparing logs, leaving berserkers hitting as hard as a skald , maybe just like a paladin if you're not a troll with 30 qui.

I am sick and tired of getting nerfed ( this is the 3th time fyi ) and i sure as hell aren't gonna pay those idiots at mythic/goa another x months to spend ages making a new char who's gonna be nerfed to smithereens again because the alb/hib whinesquad on vnboards gets it done.

How bout you list the realm you're playing so i can call you stuff?

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by klavrynd
eben, if you don't like it don't fucking revive the thread as you did.

How can you say i have no idea what it's gonna do to my class? VNBoards are stuffed with pendragon & live server damage comparing logs, leaving berserkers hitting as hard as a skald , maybe just like a paladin if you're not a troll with 30 qui.

I am sick and tired of getting nerfed ( this is the 3th time fyi ) and i sure as hell aren't gonna pay those idiots at mythic/goa another x months to spend ages making a new char who's gonna be nerfed to smithereens again because the alb/hib whinesquad on vnboards gets it done.

How bout you list the realm you're playing so i can call you stuff?

Amen to that klav

M

Meatballs

I am sick and tired of getting nerfed ( this is the 3th time fyi )

3rd time you've got nerfed? 1.50 huge damage increase. RAs decreased in costs for tanks some other patch. What nerfs have you suffered, not kept sharp eye on zerker patches...

K

klavrynd

* critmode went from the 50-100% range to 1-100% range
* doublefrost damage reduced, even though the other styles got a boost , but with shabby coding there was no way you would use the other styles anyhow, except the backpos+chain

* teddy animation is a major nerf considering you get a huge bullseye on your ass saying, attack me now i soak 30x the damage

O

old.Glendower

Amusing that you call it a "teddy animation" and everyone else calls it "hamster mode" :)

No worries tho...when 1.62 goes live, most of us will have died of old age and our accounts lapsed for those of us that have canceled ;b

G

Gekul

I think mythic should change it to a teddy animation after 1.62 ;)

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Gekul
I think mythic should change it to a teddy animation after 1.62 ;)

Yeah, then maybe ppl on the carebear servers possibly might consider playing one... Possibly.

K

klavrynd

they're gonna let us reclass to interior designer when housing comes in

O

old.Dillinja

The fact that they have the nerve to reduce a characters damage by that amount and display it openly like this makes me sick.

I think they forgot that the people's characters they have destroyed are the ones paying their wages and that characters are not levelled to 50 in 5 minutes let alone the RRs that some of these zerkers must have.

Probably all been said before but I want my voice heard too, although I've never played a zerker, I played Midgard for a long time and feel the zerkers pain.

Any of you who are happy about this nerf need your heads looked at imo.

M

Meatballs

* critmode went from the 50-100% range to 1-100% range
* doublefrost damage reduced, even though the other styles got a boost , but with shabby coding there was no way you would use the other styles anyhow, except the backpos+chain

* teddy animation is a major nerf considering you get a huge bullseye on your ass saying, attack me now i soak 30x the damage

The doublefrost damage was reduced and increased.

They said at the time if you were at say 34 spec LA you would see maybe a 3% decrease, above that you'd wouldn't lose any damage and/or it'd still go up. That might carry through more into this patch though.

Shabby coding with the styles? Everyone else gets by with reactionaries/positionals, and chance to parry has just been increased.

Other people would call Teddy a boost as its something fun to do :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom