whee :D

O

old.Wildfire

:D
11.jpg

T

Tranquil-

Grats :p

NERF necro xping. Btw, he needs new shorts.

O

old.Wildfire

gratz apathy, relevance there hitting an all-time low :p

D

Draylor

Grats :)

Damn I want one of those too, ah well 12 bubs to go :)

A

Apathy

Why are you still using the lvl 5 trainer staff? :p

You didn't wield it specially for that picture did you?

a.

D

Danamyr

Well done Wildfire - that is some serious levelling mate :)

D

dropkick

Go and farm or get someone to farm the shepherds in lyoness near the dunters , dropped a necro ring Lvl 31 item of +2 to death sight +1 int I think the stats are, may drop some other stuff aswell.

L

loxleyhood

The gent in the screenie is clearly some poor, emaciated student. Throw him a burger......

O

old.krane

Well....

No buffbot used...

Just lots of freetime...

Altough its getting harder and harder to get any sense in WF"s comments on GC..

I think the necro thingie is starting to kick in...he just wants to manadrain everyone nowadays...;)

O

old.Wildfire

ding 39 :)

2 days 12 hours /played (roughly)

And no, no PLing.

H

heath

No Powerlevelling !!!!....that wasn't you i saw at Lyonesse with a 50 cleric and a 50 theug with you....Oh god...i must stay off the juice, i am starting to see things (o:

BTW...gratz for getting it to a damn high level though.

D

Danamyr

Wildfire - please do the rest of us newbie Necros a favour. Can you check the Necro levelling guide I posted and add comments as appropriate?

I got it from WarCry or IGN - cannot recall which, but there's a few gaps.

For example I really struggled at Lvl 8 last night. I tried red con undead druids near DF and could solo 3 out of 4, but that pesky 4th kept getting me :)

I went to Ghosts directly North of SI portal, but they were red also.

I dinged Lvl 9 eventually, although it took a great deal longer than it should have. I feel if I could have found a number of open locations wth plenty of yellow or orange con spirit vunerable mobs then Lvl 8 would have been a breeze.

I am now at Ghosts and they con orange and red, so I now intend to just pull the oranges and ding 10 quickly.

I'm sure we will all be grateful for any input you make - thanks in advance ;)

O

old.Wildfire

Heath - no, that was Alox, Fringe and Aarion.

Danamyr - I've been noting down what I've been killing as I go along, and at level 8 I was doing the undead polearm thinamijiggies opposite the first village down the road from caer gothwaite. I'm not sure if they give a bonus or not - they were pretty tough to be honest, but it's what I did.

From then on...

9-11 : Ghosts (Isle of Glass)
12-14 : Disturbed Presences (Camp. Forest)
15-16 : Giant Wolves (Avalon Marsh)
17-19 : Ghoul Footmen/Knights (Avalon Marsh)
20-22 : Assorted undead at the roman villa (Cornwall)
23-24 : Water Shucks (Avalon Isle)
25-27 : Gray Ghosts (Avalon Isle)
28-30 : Legionnaires outside catacombs (Cornwall)
31-34 : Dunters (Lyonesse)
35-38 : Clerks (Lyonesse)

D

Draylor

Hmmmm, I did it slightly differently to wildfire:

20-21: Ghoul knights/lords. Lovely group bonus
22-24: Undead apple trees (Avalon Isle). If you leave the seedsmen alone as far as possible these spawn pretty fast. If you happen to clear them either try some of the apple snatchers (just across the road to the south) or some of the lower grey ghosts (just north of the trees) while you wait for the respawn.
24-29: Grey ghosts (Avalon Isle). I didnt spend all 5 levels here, but after wandering a little and finding various other spots camped I kept coming back here. Very easy (they stop to cast like the lower ghosts), no aggro, and with 2 or 3 separate spawns you can move between them to take advantage of the camp bonus.
29-32: Undead apple gatherers (Avalon Isle). These are slightly more dangerous, since there are drakkoran patrols close by, and the gatherers are aggressive. Easiest/safest way to get there from Wearyall village seems to be directly over the top of Wearyall hill. So far I havent seen any mobs there, but Im assuming its not always clear - so be careful :)
33+: We'll see what happens, but Ill certainly be slowing down alot now.

T

tazzke

For example I really struggled at Lvl 8 last night. I tried red con undead druids near DF and could solo 3 out of 4, but that pesky 4th kept getting me

Gah..i wonder why...what othEr class can solo reds ???

D

Draylor

Not many tazzke, but thats reds that are weak to a necros damage type (spirit), giving 25% extra damage.

H

heath

Then Fetid, you have my apologies mate....(o:

/begs for forgivness :doh:

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by tazzke

Gah..i wonder why...what othEr class can solo reds ???

Theurgs can can't they?

If not, then accept my apologies ;)

T

Trinilim

I have a much simpler way to level..

1-50: Pygmy Tanglers...

P

Pin

Originally posted by Trinilim
I have a much simpler way to level..

1-50: Pygmy Tanglers...

Wow, sounds like fun, fun, fun! :rolleyes:

T

tazzke

That's what i mean...3 or 4 reds with almost no downtime..

Theurg can easily solo reds...but he will have to wait a long time to get that mana back up.

But if i remember correctly xp from orange or red mob is the same soloing ...of course...i never had a char that could solo orange...wouldn't even dream of reds :p (besides the odd orange con with my scout) :p

gonna give a necro a go when i get SI..that's for sure :p

A

Apathy

Yes, orange and red mobs give the same exp when killed solo.

a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom