@whatwhat

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
sec to go back, i have all the buttons down + buff sheared. ill return

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
u have skill, i not. ;)

But the cost of not having purge is vs muppets like those 2/3 didnt even see how many it was :p
getting tired atm but that oopsurheadinv is so useless solo i wanna cry on his behalf met him once and 3 shotted him after that its 3+ :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
what an idiots.

dont be afraid, i spoke with em in /region.

i told em that i want to fight you and they dont seems to listen.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
lol that was quick :p

did you see me turn while in combat? :p I had my hand on the wrong keys lol :p also lost target and everything haha :p

ohwell get you next time :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lol that was quick :p

did you see me turn while in combat? :p I had my hand on the wrong keys lol :p also lost target and everything haha :p

ohwell get you next time :p

didnt matter much thought :p u dropped in like 3 swings :p

Nibble

Part of the furniture
id love to fight u when i dont have 2 missing items 4 my temp aru, n first fight when i wasnt hitting as i just jumped from boat n u carried on, nice

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
didnt matter much thought :p u dropped in like 3 swings :p

not hard tho is it really :) i didnt use remedy n no abs up and i was in the middle of poison applying :) oh n ur viper hurts hehe also i dont play as much as i use to so look forward to fighting you more n more hehe

@nibble, firstly i never checked name and i dont care if enemy decides to not fight back... theres been many times i have stopped fighting to be zerged down straight after, so i dont stop for anyone now and i dont ecpect it the other way around either :)

anyway more i play the better i get so i look forward to fighting you both more often :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
not hard tho is it really :) i didnt use remedy n no abs up and i was in the middle of poison applying :) oh n ur viper hurts hehe also i dont play as much as i use to so look forward to fighting you more n more hehe

@nibble, firstly i never checked name and i dont care if enemy decides to not fight back... theres been many times i have stopped fighting to be zerged down straight after, so i dont stop for anyone now and i dont ecpect it the other way around either :)

anyway more i play the better i get so i look forward to fighting you both more often :)

u backstabbed me with sl u piece of shit! :p:p
+ i didnt have remedy up so fair fight :p got mos 3 viper 5 :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
u backstabbed me with sl u piece of shit! :p:p
+ i didnt have remedy up so fair fight :p got mos 3 viper 5 :p

i dont have sl in template n i never had the after kill either :) just quick reactions at that point hehe anyway look forward to fighting more :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i dont have sl in template n i never had the after kill either :) just quick reactions at that point hehe anyway look forward to fighting more :)

well i guess my drinking slowed me down then :p until i turned and pummeled u with and xplosive force :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Amphrax what RA setup do you use? I am only RR7 on my sb :(

Edit: Atm I have LW1, Purge 5, Viper 3, MoPain 3, MoS 5

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Amphrax what RA setup do you use? I am only RR7 on my sb :(

Edit: Atm I have LW1, Purge 5, Viper 3, MoPain 3, MoS 5

im currently trying

purge 5
viper 3
lw1
str2
mop4
van1
mos3

i think its best to try out different specs/ra setups to suit individual playstyle

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I thought everyone was using mos5 for assasins lol. I have not played my 50's in so long lol

Bahumat

FH is my second home
One other thing, I am a shadowzerk spec, but not sure if it's that good. I win a fair few one on one's, but never feel like I do more dmg. I know that sounds weird, but my logs don't show the type of dmg I thought the spec would give.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
)

ok its like that, difference being if i knew a Soloer that wasnt engaging me id pull off but ok

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
ok its like that, difference being if i knew a Soloer that wasnt engaging me id pull off but ok

But I dont class myself as a 'Soloer' since I left Dyvet. If you choose to add on me then its upto you. But I will try not to add on those I know (character names).

I'm not as good as I use to be because I dont play as much as I use to.

Also its not my fault you jumped off the boat unstealthed and not hit back. I'm sure if you saw some1 jumped off the boat you wouldn't think twice in attacking.

From my point of view I saw an enemy and taken my chance, thats all.

Anyway I hope no harm taken and I hope you will take the chance in attacking me when I'm caught off guard.

Even if I dont hit back just carry on :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
ofc im gonna strafe ur dirty tricks and banespike ;) couldnt hit u for 20 secs :p

:p i'll get you!!! :p was about to do celerity before you pa me :p

well done that last fight... stupid R8 ns vanished from me not long after you attacked me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom