What's your preferred method of dealing with kids on Halloween?

A

- Algar -

• Put on your best caring smile, laugh at their jokes and grin at their "lovely" songs, then give generously once their done.
  • Put on your best caring smile, laugh at their jokes and grin at their "lovely" songs, then give a handful of peanuts and your best wishes
  • Stand ominously in the doorway, cold-faced, listening to them, then give generously once they're done
  • Stand ominously in the doorway, cold-faced, listening to them, then give them a handful of peanuts and shut the door
  • Give them things then shut the door
  • Don't answer the door at all
  • Other

D

Danya

I favour a shotgun and screaming "GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN" at the top of my lungs.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Bah... they don't even get to my door anymore.
Should stop feeding the dogs bloody steaks..... seems to make them somewhat aggressive.....:(

F

fl3a

well, basically, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE BEFORE MY 12-GAUGE MAKES U DO IT! workes quite well.

T

Tenko

Similiar theme...

Kids with pile of rags shouting "Penny for the Guy!"

A pair were camped outside the pub at lunch this week, so as I came out to be greeted by their cheery seasonal call I replied...

"PISS OFF BEGGARS!!!"

But they dont know where I live so, not quite as risky as Trick or Treeters (or Protection Racketeers)

M

minstrel_kyra

Wow guess I'm the only nice one lol :)

I really get into Halloween though. I usually dress up every year, though this year I haven't really given it much thought. Son told me to dress as Princess Amadala (sp?) since according to him, "she's pretty like you mommy" But then again he also told me to dress like the white power ranger. (can you tell what his favorite themes are? hehe)

Anyway, and I give out loads of good candy (not the crap stuff) and decorate the house and play scary music. I really love the holidays :)

Ahhhh I feel all warm and fuzzy... quick find me something to kill before I go and hug someone.

LOL

I really really like the bonfire idea, mind if I borrow it? *mwaahaaa*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Ah... one thing that will keep 'em off your doorstep next year.

Put razorblades in the candy bars... mwhaha

Alright... actually some people are sick enough to do that - therefore we had to check the kids loot every year.
Was fun... couldn't stand to see candy for awhile after my intense checking procedures, though... *remembers annual bellyaches*

And I never dressed up at Halloween... never found a Pikachu costume in my size.

M

minstrel_kyra

PEEEE KAAAAA CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Does anyone understand those shows? My son watches Metabots and I just sit there shaking my head.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
PEEEE KAAAAA CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Does anyone understand those shows? My son watches Metabots and I just sit there shaking my head.

Hehe... well, we let the kids watch it - compared to other cartoons it's quite harmless (Dragonball Z anyone? Retarded crap that show is...).

Tom & Jerry... now that was violence at its best!:D

... good, old times... *sighs*

R

Ragnarok1978

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
Anyway, and I give out loads of good candy (not the crap stuff) and decorate the house and play scary music. I really love the holidays :)

Is halloween like a holiday in USA? That's just evul, I'm at work!!!

Tho personally, I prefer barbed wire to keep the little bastards out :eek6:

O

old.job

LOL 3 Years ago, 3 little 6 year olds knocked on the door, so I sneaked up to the door and very slowly undid the catch, threw open the door and shouted
"WHATCHA WANT?"at the top of my voice,
unfortunatley it was a bit over the top,
one ran, the other legs buckled underneath him and he dropped on his butt, the third just froze and pissed his pants.
I had to chase the runner incase he ran in the road, and then the parents turned up to 3 bawling kids, had some serious explaining to do, luckily the kids were to shit scared to blame me directly for it, so I sneaked back in the house.

Job well done:cool:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Haha damnit thats funny, now all my classmates are wondering why im laughing my ass off :D
You're evil Job :)

A

- Algar -

Poor kids :( Nicely done though, i bet you didn't see them again ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*hands Job the badge of Excellent Ewulness*
Well done, sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom