Whats wrong with this picture...

C

cHodAX

US.jpg

K

Khalen

Maybe you mean that the PvP servers aren't full?

F

Feac_

mythic advertise GOA dont :D
well not in the UK anyway only things i have seen is bad reviews in the pc mags and most of that was about GOA not the game :)

S

SFXman

Roleplay server has the most people playing?

A

Alrindel

It's in JPEG format, whereas anyone with web experience would have saved it as a GIF or a PNG.

O

old.Sohawen

All servers arent using 1.52 pendragon is test and use 1.53f .. g.. h ... something

C

cHodAX

Ok here are the things that I noticed, US primetime server population down over 6.5k in 3 months which is almost 20% of the player base. Not one of the servers is full, whereas 3 months ago 5 of them were full regularly. The PvP servers are poorly populated, I don't think that will be the initial case in the EU but it doesn't bode well. The roleplay servers are constantly busy night after night yet the EU doesn't have a roleplay server when the figures clearly show it would be more popular than a PvP server. Just seems the game isn't going in the right direction but I guess most of us know that anyway.

W

Whandall

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
yet the EU doesn't have a roleplay server

GOA: All Servers are rp servers..... :rolleyes:

sry i just like to say that :m00:

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Whandall

GOA: All Servers are rp servers..... :rolleyes:

I think he means dedicated RP server :m00:

I got my reservations abut PvP too, might get a tad dull after spending hours ganking your m8s for nout, IMO.

Think the game needs a lil more questin / campaign stuff, on mid excal we killed off the campaign mobs in about 30 mins, and really only 2 or 3 ppl (/applaud Laand) went out to try and find out the campaign deal. Little surprise now theres little interest in persuing the campaign further, as there was little to gain from it.

We need sommit long to do, with a prize at the end for ALL ppl who help complete the task.

Anyway....back to teh main story :-P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom