Whats wrong with hib/exc.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
True, this one time...at firby camp, we found like 5 som 3/3's. Then the next time...at keen camp we sold them for like 5 peh. Now next week...at celt camp ill have no peh left aftur buying my sc if I cba.

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
True, this one time...at firby camp, we found like 5 som 3/3's. Then the next time...at keen camp we sold them for like 5 peh. Now next week...at celt camp ill have no peh left aftur buying my sc if I cba.
and one time, at keen camp, i stuck a flute up my kittycat!

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharpo said:
and one time, at keen camp, i stuck a flute up my kittycat!

Least its your own size, I prefare riding my horses.

Anyway, good luck with your transfer. Dont want to spam coz I am of teh inactive etc.

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
Least its your own size, I prefare riding my horses.

Anyway, good luck with your transfer. Dont want to spam coz I am of teh inactive etc.
yuo aer of teh sick, i only mutilated the litle thing, but you abuse them for sexual pleasure!!1

:p

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Where did I say that? I only said that I like riding my horses...More firby size tbh. Poor cat, does it still live ? :eek7:

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
Where did I say that? I only said that I like riding my horses...More firby size tbh. Poor cat, does it still live ? :eek7:
nah, a stupid troll sat on it, had to put it down :<

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, just keep on trying =) I moved 13p from mid/pryd to hib/excal... Tho i looked for the transfer in about 2 weeks. deal was i gave 13p on mid/pryd and got 10p on hib/Excal.... You might wonna try doing that. Helps alot i think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom