Whats wrong with 4.2 ???

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Those nasty sethians just keep spawning no matter if all villages are burnt :twak: :puke:
Does anyone know how to avoid this :confused:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I have no idea.. the two times I done this step before it was easy.. leave 1fg at each town and the main zerg cleans the Fortress then the town people join them before they enter and kill the main mob.

I been to Khrins last two attempts.. and it sure was enough people so the setians labours should not have been any problems.

Either the people that are guarding the towns are lazy/afk and not doing their job, or it's some kind of bug.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Order should be for villages/towns - closest to stygia, closest to river, closest to zw. then no repop

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
old.Sko said:
Order should be for villages/towns - closest to stygia, closest to river, closest to zw. then no repop
Are you sure ?
We tried to do 4.2 twice yesterday.
First time we took those towns in the order you just said.
Second time we tried to take them in "stygia" - "zw" - "river" order. Large spawns, raid wiped :(

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
BTW, someone who knows Khrin,
point him to this thread please.
Thankyou :worthy:

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Town 1 and 2 have been bugged to us hibs as well at times.
So bugged that once we left 1 fg at each camp from town 2 and 3 fg at town 2 itself.
Usually after 30 minutes to 1 hour they finally stop repopping and we can get on with the business of clearing the FoS.

Danita

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
It's bugged, it will be fixed next patch.

THere are numerous problems with it at the moment.

Firstly labourers can run through walls and hide in them unseen at present.
But also camps can still pop when they shouldn't be popping.

As far as I am aware in a perfect version of the raid once all towns are on fire and all camps are on fire there should only be labourers to deal with to keep them safe. At the moment the bugged camps are constantly popping red and orange setians as soon as they are cleared, and also randomly popping at times.

It is a known bug and one that, having spoken to a few of the us players, is fixed in the next patch.

Apparnatly the pattern is random and once there won't go. So realistically i think we need a server reset to complete this, or just amazing luck if the camps continue working in their current state.

Last night we were the closesest I have been to completeing it, almost got the courtyard clear of mobs when suddenly one of the towns was overrun with non labourer mobs and the whole courtyard repopped ontop of us.

That's the 4th time I've been on 4:2 raids and all of them have had between 8 and 13 full groups.

In it's present state it's a lottery as to whether it will be completeable. Best to wait till the end of the month and 1.68

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
T3 was wiped yestardays by insta repop 20 red warriors inside town. And how we can do that?

I think we should bring MORE then 14 FG :D

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
Bee Man said:
T3 was wiped yestardays by insta repop 20 red warriors inside town. And how we can do that?

I think we should bring MORE then 14 FG :D

damn Bee always want too zerg things :twak:

hi btw :D

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
off-top
<-- maked order for ADSL. So, soon stlong connection will come.

Your answer, Wii?:D WHERE IS YOUR STLONG CONNECTION!!!

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
off-top:

they are supposed too send me stuff so i can make my internet order, but they are slow :(

btw bee read ur email :D

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
BTW, someone who knows Khrin,
point him to this thread please.
Thankyou :worthy:

Her ^^
And yes...i'll try to tell her how it can be done :)

Sebeth

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
Those nasty sethians just keep spawning no matter if all villages are burnt :twak: :puke:
Does anyone know how to avoid this :confused:

I was on that raid and I had done 4.2 before and I can tell you that was insane. Even after the camp was burning 20 red con warriors and such spawned out of the blue in town.

Somebody in my group mentioned that he saw a setian wander off from the camps/town and after he killed it the town got quiet. So that could be the problem - wandering setians.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I was on Khrin's raid too, and can confirm it was bugged. BIG pops of Reds out of nowhere - in camps AND towns - even though all was burning nicely...done 4.2 three times before and never seen them do that before.

Kuods to Khrin for saying "fuck it" and going on to do 4.9 and 4.10 for the quite-a-few people there who needed just those steps.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think we've had a server reset or a completion of ml4.2 since i led a raid on it a couple of weeks ago.

SO I suspect it's going to be bugged until someone completes it or resets it.

It could well be a setian wandered off elsewhere or a labourer stuck deep in the geometry of the towns, hard to say. Although in it's present state it's nigh on impossible which makes it rather tricky for mids to actually progress through the mls. We can only hope 1.68 patch comes soon and nerfs this encounter into the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom