What's this Dyvet Cluster?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Been away from the game a long time and just started reading forums again.

What's this Dyvet Cluster I keep reading about? Which servers and what type of cluster is it? Is it normal server of one of the "Classis" servers being clustered?

kivik

Part of the furniture
It's the Excalibur and Prydwen servers, they share same Classic, SI and Frontier zones.

Gamah

Banned

What's this Dyvet Cluster I keep reading about? Which servers and what type of cluster is it? Is it normal server of one of the "Classis" servers being clustered?

noob.

Nate

FH is my second home
owned! everyone knows MCR haircuts is where it's at.

- English -

Resident Freddy
owned! everyone knows MCR haircuts is where it's at.

well himse u see has a haircut like david bowies but longer.. u know, that 70s square cut at the back of your head.. oh n he likes gay potter

Thadius

Part of the furniture

It started with Excalibur and Prydwen being clustered. Despite the two big server pops on both servers, GOA pissed all that support away.

Turning what potentially could have been a great server into the dead one it is today

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
It started with Excalibur and Prydwen being clustered. Despite the two big server pops on both servers, GOA pissed all that support away.

Turning what potentially could have been a great server into the dead one it is today

So rather than the cluster, It's now just one server without the two seperate lots of realms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom