Whats the worst thing on British tv at the moment?

Worst thing on british tv atm?

• Eastenders

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Strictly Come Dancing

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Family Fortunes(with Verson Kay)

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Corination Street

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • X-Factor

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Torchwood

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Robin Hood

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Make me a supermodel

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other!

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Dont watch tv/not from the UK!

Votes: 13 16.7%

• Total voters

Thadius

Part of the furniture
For me, it has to be the crapfest that is Eastenders, followed closely by Strictly come dancing!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the whole bloody thing is pretty unwatchable these days, only things worth watching are mythbusters and band of brothers

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Strictly Come Dancing then Eastenders, X-Factor got better because they have the actual famous guys singing once a week.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ive give up with tv.

these days i just watch re runs of scrubs, 8 simple rules and less than perfect :(

cog

Can't get enough of FH
ABC1 ftw eh tris :p

Corrie, eastenders and such are all shit though, I tend to stick to buzzcocks, QI and match of the day because I cant dl them :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
The worst thing on TV is TV itself.

Everything on it sucks, wtf happened to decent Saturday night TV?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sharma said:
The worst thing on TV is TV itself.

Everything on it sucks, wtf happened to decent Saturday night TV?
it moved to friday ^^

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
it moved to friday ^^

So we have Friday Night with Jonathan Ross & Jools Holland, only 2 decent TV shows atm. I'll give you that. :p

Nate

FH is my second home
i demand family guy to be on saturday night!

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Gave up on TV ages ago, absolute shite all on nowadays.

Last time I watched anything with interest was shameless and prison break

Nate

FH is my second home
Yeke said:
Gave up on TV ages ago, absolute shite all on nowadays.

Last time I watched anything with interest was shameless and prison break

get on msn imo ;o

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Where's the all Soaps make me puke selection?

What is the fascination with hospitals on British TV, wife loves em but hate them. Still, means I can sneak off to the computer room for a dose of DAOC.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
All of those listed in the poll plus just about everything else. I just watch DVD's.

Marc

FH is my second home
Nothing on TV at all worth watching now.

That will change in January when the 4th series of Shameless starts

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Nothing on TV at all worth watching now.

That will change in January when the 4th series of Shameless starts

I cant wait!

Series 3 just came out on dvd, cant wait to get that bought to recap ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
I cant wait!

Series 3 just came out on dvd, cant wait to get that bought to recap ;)

Series 2 was the best TV EVER! Nothing has ever come close, nor will anything ever come close in the future!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sky+ and torrents mean I never have to put up with waching shite tv anymore...

Just watched season 3 of Rescue Me. Just got hold of My Name is Earl season 2, got Prison Break season 2 to watch and a couple of Lost episode's..

Lovely :)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
That "reality TV" plague thats sweeping the TV channels.

Reformed

Banned
I must admit since having Sky I watch more tv than I used to for sure. Would hate to miss any Spongebob episodes :) . God 50 yrs of age and watching Spongebob! Love it to be honest. That Patrick sure makes me laugh. Apart from that I always watch the fishing and car programs. Guy today pulled out a Sea Trout over 22 lbs and nearly started crying. Fooking thing was like a shark - well big anyways. And I must say I have seen some great movies on Sky. Some have been really memorable. So if you can afford it get Sky.

As for the worst programs - where is the 'Reality TV' option. Where they put them people in a house together. It scares me when I consider the mentality of people that tune in to these programs - and there are so many! Probably me though as I am rather antisocial. Oh well. Still won't watch stuff like that though - hell I would rather watch bloody paint dry!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Reformed said:
I must admit since having Sky I watch more tv than I used to for sure. Would hate to miss any Spongebob episodes :) . God 50 yrs of age and watching Spongebob! Love it to be honest. That Patrick sure makes me laugh. Apart from that I always watch the fishing and car programs. Guy today pulled out a Sea Trout over 22 lbs and nearly started crying. Fooking thing was like a shark - well big anyways. And I must say I have seen some great movies on Sky. Some have been really memorable. So if you can afford it get Sky.

As for the worst programs - where is the 'Reality TV' option. Where they put them people in a house together. It scares me when I consider the mentality of people that tune in to these programs - and there are so many! Probably me though as I am rather antisocial. Oh well. Still won't watch stuff like that though - hell I would rather watch bloody paint dry!

I love cartoons, they are a lot better at cheering me up and making me smile that the crap that is on tv atm. Spongebob Squarepants, Kim Possible, Dexters Labratory, Pocoyo, Pingu all make me cry with laughter!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ignore the national TV.. We all know Japanese TV rocks so much more :D
Like "Gaki No Tsukai" That group is hilarious. Especially their "Silence in the library" And "Batsu Gemu" (punishment game) were if they laugh they are punished. Those vids are priceless :D
One of the reasons being that Matsumoto 9 times out of 10 is the first to laugh. And his laugh is infectious.. sounds kinda like a little monkey :D

This one may have been posted before, but it's one of best. When watching the Batsu Gemu vids. Try to play along. And see if you can avoid laughing, i find it's harder that way :p
Batsu Gemu; English Class

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
It pretty much all sucks now. Guess Eastenders gets my vote for the worst, why people actualy watch people pretending to be small minded morons having petty arguments is beyond me.

A shame that best thing to watch in the UK are US imports and films, ten/twenty years ago british TV seemed so much stronger. Now the UK seems to just plough all their buget into mainstream light entertainment which if you dont enjoy watching some camp celebrity making a tit of himself acompanied by flashing lights and endless phone ins and quizzes doesnt really leave you with a lot to watch.

Long live bittorent.

Gamah

Banned
I hardly ever watch TV.

Only things I watch are

Lost
Scrubs
Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the war at home is pretty funny but i didnt vote for any because theres just too much to choose from most of the telly now is crap, all these reality shows make me go to sleep, there are too many sodding game shows, soaps should all be blown up and will someone please tell the woman that does the weather on meridian tonight to buy jackets that actually fit her or just not to bother wearing one at all.

btw :clap: @ new series of my name is earl :worthy:

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Soaps sux, but as someone else said, leave the GF to watch it - i'm off to DAOC....

Planet Earth in HD is the dogs at the moment, and got Lost in HD from next week, and 24 in HD coming soon too \o/

Hate soaps, hate "reality" TV (give Celebrity Russian Roulette and i "might" watch that), hate X-Factor, hate Big Brother - bunch of attention seeking tossers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom