Whats the worst album in your collection?

T

Tom

I mean the shittest, most never-played, unheard-of, awful covered, SHITE that you ever bought.

I think mine is probably 'Dweezel Zappa - My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama', or another one is some shite by a band called Giant Sands, that I've played 0.5 times and kept for novelty value.

/edit: THE PROOF

zappa.jpg

X

Xtro 2.0

Sucking Fat Hairy Cock To Make Sure Grandma Can Shit In A Brand New Shit Stained Smock by **** Stains

Cost 50p in a record fair and besides the comedy title its fucking awful.

M

Munkey-

Gerry Rafter - Baker Street

For some reason i hate this album.......no idea why. played it once five years ago and havent since. I feel like i should like it but just cant

M

maxi--

Originally posted by Tom
[B Giant Sands, that I've played 0.5 times and kept for novelty value. [/B]

fuck! Giant Sand are a well respected post-rock outfit! :) Also...they have members in other bands like OP8 and stuff...Ive heard a few Giant Sand tracks, and they're ok. Op8 are AMAZING, (slush is an fantastic album)as are Calexico...and most people i know tell me Howe Gelbs stuff is alright too.

http://www.sa-wa-ro.com/GiantSand.htm

unless you mean a different band. :)

Shittest record i own....I dont own many shit reords ya know! but i do have 'The Country Covers Album' by my AUNT, although i can't say that's shit because I've never listened to it(through fear of my ears bleeding) .... I own a Catatonia album, which is quite shit. Oh hang on....i have a copy of the Robbie Williams swing when you're winning album...that wins hands down. I might have to try and give that away today.

J

Jonaldo

Not sure about absolute worst, I hated BDP's Edutainment when I got it and haven't bothered to listen to it in the 10+ years I've owned it, also on a rap tip I got an album by someone called KMC Kru and that is also verily bad.
Although however much I love Stone Temple Pilots I find it hard to defend Scott Weilands solo effort 'Twelve Bar Blues'.

O

old.Dillinja

Some Moby album I bought a few years ago. I have no idea why I bought it, must've been an impulse buy.

E

echo

I only own one record I genuinely dislike and that's Kid A.

X

xane

Garbage, I got it for Stupid Girl and I can't stand the song now.

W

Wij

Originally posted by xane

Hmm - it's not that bad an album iirc.

A

Aoami

An album by Fear Factory, can't remember what it's called, but it has this song called Timeless or something on that i liked at the time. Anyway...it really, really, really,

really, blows Goats.

S

Shocko

Originally posted by Aoami
An album by Fear Factory, can't remember what it's called, but it has this song called Timeless or something on that i liked at the time. Anyway...it really blows Goats.
You mean 'Obsolete'? And you're saying it's shit?

You sir, smell like my bottom :eek:

W

Wij

Originally posted by Shocko

Wij in agreeing with Shocko shocker !!!!!!eleven

:D

T

Testin da Cable

I have a cd with Bush remixes called "Deconstructed" iirc. most of the tracks on that are rather poor imo.

L

leggy

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
I have a cd with Bush remixes called "Deconstructed" iirc. most of the tracks on that are rather poor imo.

I also own that shit. Listened to it once and stood on it.

Others that I can add:

Bush - Science of things.
Fight club - OST

D

doh_boy

My auntie used to work for sony/epic/cbs and gave us promotional copies of stuff for birthdays and xmas. My sister got cyndi lauper, bros and stuff I got weird stuff like the hits tape 5 and others I cannot remember. I have a doc martins album somewhere which I listen to once and never bothered again. I have so many albums I forget. :/

W

Will

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
Does that have the D'n'B remix of Swallowed? I heard that on The Jackal OST, and it has an amazingly small amount in common with the original track.

Worst album I own...I have no idea. I think I have a Candy Dulfer album somewhere. That really blows. Rather than excellent blue jazz I was hoping for, I got shitty 80's pop / jazz lite crossover.

T

Testin da Cable

yes, I believe so. I'll have to check though :)

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by xane
You DIE at BarryBeer! :eek:

A

Aoami

Originally posted by Shocko

Yes, that one. I stand by my feelings :p

M

Meatballs

I have the Pokémon album, so I assume I win.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Meatballs
I have the Pokémon album, so I assume I win.
*throws random objects at Meatballs*

*looks for sharper, heavier objects*

D

Damini

Gah, I can't even remember the name of this album I own, it's by some obscure german rock band or something.

Anyway, I heard one song, and I loved it: "Sing, Swing, For My Little Girl"...

In a fit of loving that song, I went and got the album.

The next song?

"I want to Ding A Ling Ling My Wobble Bing Bong." :(

H-Blockx! That's it. I own an H-Blockx album.

R

Rekin

I have the Chumawumba album.

Do I win a prize?

X

Xtro 2.0

which one do you have?

Minor fact - my band supported Chumbawumba in 1993 when they were real live anarcho-vegans or something - minor fact over.

Users who are viewing this thread