Whats the stupidest thing u have ever Dropped and lost by mistake ???

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lol i logged on today to find 9.3plat on my consignment merchant and thought to myself ... this is gonna be a good day :D

But about 15k into rvr i got a nicotine craving and myself and a meight went out back for a smoke in our local net cafe ...

When i returned a realm-mate asked me was it i who dropped the Jewel of the Dreadstalker on the ground inside Crau T2 ???

My blood froze ... i was like ...O...M...G...no0o0o0o0o0 !

I even got inside the keep just intime to see it vanish before my eyes :(

So the question is ... what is the Stupidest item that u have ever dropped been ???

I just know when i go to bed tonight im gonna have nightmares about my shade dropping her Malice on the ground just as she dies in the middle of no-where and releases ...(shudder) :(

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno about dropping stuff but I've salvaged no end of MP shields by mistake when I meant to repair them. Got so bad that at one time I had a /repair macro and I had to use that rather than click on the craft window.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
dreami's famous game of ''lets give the spear of kings to the guard'' is by far the best imo.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
I sold one of my Immolated Rings to my housing merchant :(

B

Betrayal

Elitestoner said:
dreami's famous game of ''lets give the spear of kings to the guard'' is by far the best imo.
Hahahahahaha :> This is the best one me ever heard of :>

Lajsen

Fledgling Freddie
my ancient copper neckie ,,
the same day as i made my new temp on my inf i cleared my inv , wich was full off portal neckies (if u remeber :) ,, after i destroyed em all i realised i had a portal necie on :twak:

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
the most stupid thing i ever did was Pre TOA when money was tight and i was hinging diamond seals like there was no to mora. well anyone back to my point...

i had 500 diamiond seals in my inventry in 2 slots of 250 well i had jsut been in lyo Pling at the priests and bags where full. so i went to merchent and sold everything geting down to my diamond seals, my preusios dimond seals i then for some resion i dont know why but i clicked on them and click sold for 0 c i was OMG wtf did i jsut do, i was tired at this point and i dont know why but i then clicked on the second pile and did the same it was like i could see waht was going on, but i could not controll my hands lol. so much mony down the drain :( /cry

worset thing i have ever droped was o my mates acount at a lan party :). the gyu was a twat and got what he deserved this was Pre TOA also :). well he had a pole arms man had around 20p or so on him. he had been a nob all night and so on.... so the silly boy went to sleep for a few hours at about 5am and left his acount loged in so guess waht i did. give away all his cash to the nearest low lv char i could find droped all his armour and iteams on ground including Dragon drop Polearm that used to not drop very often. a load of MP armour with 5point OC and lots of carcidi drops and so on then put his char on autorun in a stight line from the iteams :). then afte ra few mins woke him up and said we doing a diamond group fancy joining muwahahahahhahahaahhaha.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Sorao said:
worset thing i have ever droped was o my mates acount at a lan party :). the gyu was a twat and got what he deserved this was Pre TOA also :). well he had a pole arms man had around 20p or so on him. he had been a nob all night and so on.... so the silly boy went to sleep for a few hours at about 5am and left his acount loged in so guess waht i did. give away all his cash to the nearest low lv char i could find droped all his armour and iteams on ground including Dragon drop Polearm that used to not drop very often. a load of MP armour with 5point OC and lots of carcidi drops and so on then put his char on autorun in a stight line from the iteams :). then afte ra few mins woke him up and said we doing a diamond group fancy joining muwahahahahhahahaahhaha.

Then your 'mate' got out the anal lube and the cactus right?

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Then your 'mate' got out the anal lube and the cactus right?

not rly a mtae jsut somone that used to go in the internet cafe and anoy the hell of off peeps in there he jsut loged off and unpluged pc and left the lan party in a huff lol. was wellf funny :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I heard a story about some guy on rvr who was swapping an item over, was an arte and he dropped it on the floor by accident, then he got PA'd and died. he ran back but the arte had dissapeared :(

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I only dropped a haste gem when I was drunk.

and my watch when I was drunk a few days ago :(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
When dreami gave his SoK to keep lord i was laughing soo much. FUCK FUCK FUCK where my sok gone

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't me but an old mate of mine had some Sidi minstrel leggings (I think they were pants anyway..) and for some reason while trying to port from Goth, he clicked on them by mistake instead of the porter scroll and dropped them on the floor (he didnt have them equipped as was saving them for a new template or something / only just bought them - cant remember tbh) he ported, realised his mistake a few moments later, darted back to Goth but alas no pants... he still moans about it now and then..

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
I magically managed to lose a Darkspire Adroit Ring on my cleric on Glastonbury >.<

Was the last piece of my template, I put what I thought was the DS ring on and cleared my backpack out. At the end of the night I noticed my dex was low, checked the slot, it was just "Adroit Ring".

Only a 6-12p item, but it was the last thing I needed for my template, and it was a painful setback :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sorao said:
the most stupid thing i ever did was Pre TOA when money was tight and i was hinging diamond seals like there was no to mora. well anyone back to my point...

i had 500 diamiond seals in my inventry in 2 slots of 250 well i had jsut been in lyo Pling at the priests and bags where full. so i went to merchent and sold everything geting down to my diamond seals, my preusios dimond seals i then for some resion i dont know why but i clicked on them and click sold for 0 c i was OMG wtf did i jsut do, i was tired at this point and i dont know why but i then clicked on the second pile and did the same it was like i could see waht was going on, but i could not controll my hands lol. so much mony down the drain :( /cry

That is just plain mean tbh ...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Sorao said:

Well you are a wanker aren't you.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
orvelo protecting the realm against faul creatures jada jada jada was _the_ most hillarious thing that ever happened, let alone hearing at his whine later on right b4 people talked him to resc and gave him cash to do that so
still wish i had screenshots of him saying "i just gave that guard my sok and not getting it back whats going on" etc :d

<3 orvelo :p

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Pre ToA.
once dropped my Agmundr's Foe Slayer on the ground. and ofc my little bro had to pull my internett out. so i went LD. and when i returned. it was gone. he was in for some serious beating after that. :(

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Well you are a wanker aren't you.

well if u ever see billy u will see why i did it. he is the kind of guy that would go on ur pc while ur at the WC and transfer ur gold from your acount to his acount or disband u from a group dueing carcidi. or other normal shit like that. so tbh there was about 3 of us who thought it be a good idea and we where right. does pissing off a little bitch tat makes every one elses Lan party crap make me a Wanker.? then Yes I must be a !WANKER! when asked if i would do it again.....

With Out A Dout!!!!!!!

MaCaBr3

Banned
I didn't loot soot stained boots...2 times...cuz I was too buzy healing with my bb and getting the damn sallys of my ass with the ml9 pet.

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
Once i saw a yellow con armsman at an unclaimed tower wearing a winged helm. I stood there for over 15 mins trying to figure out what the hell is going on, maybe i was a bug or something new(there was a patch that day). After a few mins i saw a scout getting in the tower and i asked him if he can see the armsman wearing the winged helm(maybe it was a bug like seeing others naked), and he told me yeah, i gave it to him. it is only 8 level and cba exping it any more... too bad i cant remember the name of that scout

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
mithridatis :) said:
Once i saw a yellow con armsman at an unclaimed tower wearing a winged helm. I stood there for over 15 mins trying to figure out what the hell is going on, maybe i was a bug or something new(there was a patch that day). After a few mins i saw a scout getting in the tower and i asked him if he can see the armsman wearing the winged helm(maybe it was a bug like seeing others naked), and he told me yeah, i gave it to him. it is only 8 level and cba exping it any more... too bad i cant remember the name of that scout
omfg:worthy:

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
kesa accidently selling a 10dexcap 10intcap (+lots of resists) sleeves drop from jacina encounter.......

personal never did anything valuable:
but last week when i tried to recharge my darkness rising belt charge for AF, i must have clicked the accept buttong "you really want to drop this item" and didn't noticed it when i thought i clicked the "it will cost you XX" accept button :)

but hey, at least i haven't given arty's to guards :p

Things

Fledgling Freddie
Sorao said:

worset thing i have ever droped was o my mates acount at a lan party . the gyu was a twat and got what he deserved this was Pre TOA also :). well he had a pole arms man had around 20p or so on him. he had been a nob all night and so on.... so the silly boy went to sleep for a few hours at about 5am and left his acount loged in so guess waht i did. give away all his cash to the nearest low lv char i could find droped all his armour and iteams on ground including Dragon drop Polearm that used to not drop very often. a load of MP armour with 5point OC and lots of carcidi drops and so on then put his char on autorun in a stight line from the iteams :). then afte ra few mins woke him up and said we doing a diamond group fancy joining muwahahahahhahahaahhaha.

haha i was there for that one, that was a good lan party. he didn't speak to us for about 3 weeks, was the best 3 weeks of my life :sex:

Talsar

Albion Legend
When making a full set of mp chain i sold a MP vest and sleeves to npc by mistake :D

statued

Loyal Freddie
sold last bit of irl friends template to merchant (mp gloves) at 4am after splitting sleep/powerleveling in AC with determine

ohh wait it wasnt a mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom