Whats the standard of PvP like on your server?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Just a thread to ask anyone who has played PvP on their server what they felt the standard was like?

By this I mean what kinds of action you wanted and whether or not you find it good fun/challenging?

Try to list server and describe a bit about it. It would be nice to have a few discussions about what the experience is like elsewhere.

Last night we went to Molvik on Avalon - there was actually plenty of action a bit like Prydwen was like in the early days of this BG. Was very nostalgic roaming around with the gang. As for the players - they seemed just like they were here except that there was some solo action happening which for me was a new thing in Molvik.

Was good fun. I hope to get out there over the next few days - exp was good and ofc you get RR while your at it!

Sharkith

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
I Play Mid Gareth atm.. and i cant comment on lvl50 RVR atm.. but nearly all the BGs are packed!!

FG fights in lvl 1-5 6-10 20-24 35-39 40-45 and 45-49 bgs.. Cathal valley has tons of ppls there.. as does the really lowbie bgs and also ofc thidranki and molvik.

so all i can imagine is that LVL50 RVR is booming also.TBH im loving it atm on us classic... Much more so than i have done for a good 2-3 years .

I still play my eu chars.. but i love classic set rules.. also maybe cos im in mid.. i aint played mid seriously before.. infact apart from playing friends old mid chars ages ago on usa.. i aint eveer exp a mid past lvl10 :) so that adds to fun factor also.

U Mentioned Molvik in your post.. when i went there is there was 2-3fgm roaming (not on stick) 3-5 fgh and about 3fg albs.. so LOTSA fun . and ofc the od duos soloers and smaller grps.

Only annoying thing is.. 90% of em are cows!!

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Generally on Gareth the BG`s seem great fun haven`t really tried proper RvR yet since we're doing a bit of Cathal valley before then. Have to admit though very disapointed with Cathal Valley the Albs and Mids pretty much just cower in their milegates and only really come out in 3fg clumps when the herd instinct takes over.

We got beaten last night while holding a relic only to watch the mids take it into their MG and sit there all night till it reset.

Overall though the Bossiney cluster is very active and very fun :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
Generally on Gareth the BG`s seem great fun haven`t really tried proper RvR yet since we're doing a bit of Cathal valley before then. Have to admit though very disapointed with Cathal Valley the Albs and Mids pretty much just cower in their milegates and only really come out in 3fg clumps when the herd instinct takes over.

We got beaten last night while holding a relic only to watch the mids take it into their MG and sit there all night till it reset.

Overall though the Bossiney cluster is very active and very fun :)

but.... despite all the fights, in all the places, no-one has ever thrown their toys out the pram like the euro servers screaming "omfg dont add noobs" they appear to have understood the concept of "MMORPG" and "Realm vs Realm" :)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Thats very true actually everyone`s really nice so far :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Alan said:
but.... despite all the fights, in all the places, no-one has ever thrown their toys out the pram like the euro servers screaming "omfg dont add noobs" they appear to have understood the concept of "MMORPG" and "Realm vs Realm" :)

We roleplay elitists.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
We roleplay elitists.

I'll just let the server population from EU-USA speak for itself on that comment.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Alan said:
I'll just let the server population from EU-USA speak for itself on that comment.

Judging from VnBoards there is same discrepancy between the 2 communities, that said, i don't play there and prolly u don't find the 8men groups at time u play over ocean also ^^

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Judging from VnBoards there is same discrepancy between the 2 communities, that said, i don't play there and prolly u don't find the 8men groups at time u play over ocean also ^^

When the server Pop is 2000+ at prime time Euro You get a good mix of everything.

Everz

FH is my second home
molvik is win, just hibs shag towers cos there scared of my wiz.. true story

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Playing on Gareth, only been in thid and CV so far but they've been busy. I have noticed that Hibs simply won't leave CK in Thid, they have to shag it or they don't feel safe..

CV is excellent though, so many great fights against both hibs and albs although I would say that Hibs seem to be far harder (so far.)

Everz

FH is my second home
Kami said:
Playing on Gareth, only been in thid and CV so far but they've been busy. I have noticed that Hibs simply won't leave CK in Thid, they have to shag it or they don't feel safe..

CV is excellent though, so many great fights against both hibs and albs although I would say that Hibs seem to be far harder (so far.)
heh aye tis why i lvl'd out of thid, cos 5-6 rangers and a group of void elds + anis camping ck = win

same for molvik tbh, 2 more bubs and lvling for CV begins..

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
Bossiney 50 RvR is very active and at anytime you can find a fight if you want it. With the populations it's a little hard to tower hump as 2fg's will normally come out and investigate any flames. If you want 8v8 there is some really hard gg's out there to put yourself up against but they are being forced out of Agro island by the labby expansion.

Basically whatever your play style you can find it all if look hard enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom