Whats the possibilty of this impacting on RvR

bigbirdster

Fledgling Freddie
What i want to say is what impact would reducing the amount of bonuses relics give ie atm mids have +20% str and hibs have +20% power

what if mythic reduced the impact of relics by half, what impact would that give??

possible more balanced and longer fights? instead of 2 shotted for 800+ damage
this would give abit more length in 8 vrs 8 fights, the record of what ive been hit for is 939 damage from an eldritch fully buffed and capped resits i only have 1450 ish hps and i go down like a cheap hooker <no comments :p>

what do you guys think??

p.s this is not a whine thread or a flame thread its a valid question, so please no nerf this nerf that crap, and less of the zerging crap coz we all know that each realm does it, simple straight forward anwers on a postcard plz :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i wish the relic were replaced with something a lot more interesting.

the 20% mellee or magic is a bit to unbalacing.

The relic should do something cool that the realms that own them can use. rather than just something transparent.

sick of mids having 20% str relic bonus. but i guess hib had power for donkey years to.

real problem is I dont think anyone cba to do relic raids anymore.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's because of New Frontiers. Since relics get reset, nobody can be arsed putting in the effort of the raid. Albion will currently never raid for Pow relics (if they have any sense) because it is utterly undefendable and the Hibs would counter-attack within days.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't begin reducing the relics tbh... Defend and capture 'em...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
1.70 it's easy to get 6 relics and hold them - status quo tends to be one realm with 6, others with 0 (highest pop realm usually... so albion in most cases)

1.71 - enemy relics are in keeps, your own require a serious amount of effort to take.

So, own relics defensible, enemy ones hard to hold (thanks to the 5am ninja squads) - in other words every realm has their own relics, you get a 10% bonus for a short time till someone out-lames you and takes it back at 3am.

That said, it's far better to have everyone on 0% for most of the time with the odd bonus than the status quo to be one realm with 20% magic damage and healing, the other with 20% melee damage and a third realm with nowt.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
+10% should be ok from relics, +20% is a bit much tbh (was mucho fun fighting infiltrators with 9sec stun and 20% dmg bonus back on prydwen :E)

Lethul

FH is my second home
personally i think they should remove the relics :D

PinkyPink

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
personally i think they should remove the relics :D

That would make it so much more ballanced if there were none, tbh tho i can still kill mids/hibs when alb dont have em but the 20% xtra dmg does help an awful lot and make loads of difference in fights.

Pink.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
NF = Enemy relics need to be held inside a normal keep, only 1 relic / keep.
Owning many keep will give keep bonuses like more xp, more cash etc.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
That's only in 1.71 I think, and only foreign relics are kept in regular keeps. For example, for Albion, Merlin's Staff and Excalibur's Scabbard will still be kept in the relic temples, whereas Lug's Spear of Lightning and Thor's Hammer will be kept in whatever Frontier keep they're dropped in. One relic per keep. Where I shall jeleously guard them.

In Hurbury and Renaris, fully upgraded, these relics will still be relatively secure, but it causes difficulties for a realm defending more than two foreign relics.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Current relics should have been made easier to get, so relics switched hands alot, what I find unbalancing is where a realm can keep them for months upon months. :<

NF system sounds interesting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom