Whats the point on RR2L4 thid char

shaark

Loyal Freddie
What the point on 2L4 thid char buffed with all resist caped can beat easy a 26-27 lvl char, wats the point to play on a normal bg with normal ppl wich r 1L0 -1L4?

its like someone cheat and should be baned or mythic should not alowd to rich that rr on a small lvl

i dont want to blame anyone , its not a thread for that reason but i wana now ur opinion on that and if that is correct!

if it is i will do the same with my scout and inf and than i will hard belive someone can kill me , just i tested once and hits incerdibile powerfull for that lvl :twak:

tks

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
It's because when NF was released, Mythic wanted to make it possible for players to be able to level exclusively through RvR combat. Because of this the RP cap for BGs was removed so that players who capped their RPs could still enter and earn xp through RvR.

shaark

Loyal Freddie
to do hard life to some normal ppl who play in thid, i do a 2L4 thid char right now:)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
they know they can´t kill without a bunch of ras on there hands to help them

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
shaark said:
What the point on 2L4 thid char buffed with all resist caped can beat easy a 26-27 lvl char, wats the point to play on a normal bg with normal ppl wich r 1L0 -1L4?

its like someone cheat and should be baned or mythic should not alowd to rich that rr on a small lvl

i dont want to blame anyone , its not a thread for that reason but i wana now ur opinion on that and if that is correct!

if it is i will do the same with my scout and inf and than i will hard belive someone can kill me , just i tested once and hits incerdibile powerfull for that lvl :twak:

tks

ok if the char was lvl 25 and they Relog/ld then they wont' be able to get back in.

However if the char is lvl 24 or under, they can be any RR they want ( from what i remember they won't get any rps from killing in thid as the cap is 350.)

but if they go abovce the lvl requirments then yes they would be abusing a Bug.

shaark

Loyal Freddie
they dont get any rps but r only thid chars wich means r only to killing for fun and o others hard life :)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
ohh forgot to add the everpresent

"Someone got ownd "

or you can go with

"QQ imo" if you wish =)

shaark

Loyal Freddie
Requiel said:
It's because when NF was released, Mythic wanted to make it possible for players to be able to level exclusively through RvR combat. Because of this the RP cap for BGs was removed so that players who capped their RPs could still enter and earn xp through RvR.

i wana see a grp of 24's lvl in frontiers who want to take a keep :twak:

to get PL'd yes but not to lvl

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i heard about a necromancer got to lvl 30 in thid or thereabouts exping secretly away from everyone and basically his pet was unkillable.

Some people go to extreams to win.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its really easy, make a /20 and run out into a keep war, spill the oil and get about 1k rp's

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Awarkle said:
i heard about a necromancer got to lvl 30 in thid or thereabouts exping secretly away from everyone and basically his pet was unkillable.

when he logged out surely he would be ported into gothwaite/castle sauvage?

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:

i had a lvl 31 (or 32) vampiir in thid ;)

it was quite a challenge tbh and took quite a long time.

didnt plan that to be uber or what ever,.. just that i wanted to level on.. and did my exping in thidranki :p

lvl20's conned grey.. lvl 24's green :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
That's pretty sad ;)

I mean they coulda just rolled a warlock :p
In Thidranki, the difference between a level 24 and a level 30 warlock really isn't that big. He'll insta-kill you anyway. :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
In Thidranki, the difference between a level 24 and a level 30 warlock really isn't that big. He'll insta-kill you anyway. :p

think his point was more like "why hassle with lvl 30 necro when a /lvl 20 warcock does the same"

:D

shaark

Loyal Freddie
Dorin said:
think his point was more like "why hassle with lvl 30 necro when a /lvl 20 warcock does the same"

:D

smart quote :twak:

we speak here about some ppls and some rules
everybody speak about ppls who leave daoc and why ppls dont come to play daoc, maybe thats one of the reason they dont have the chance to feel that fight to have fun, he try to kill someone and he just cant he die all the time, do u think that person will still rest and play daoc? he now if will be 1L3 will be better for him his a noob play for the first time then he try he ritch 1L3 and he has no fun he die coze someone 2L4 just come and kill him in 2 sec coze that person have some friends who go with him in frontiers and do some free rps

thats the point worth to do that or not? its fair or not, the GOA mod say yes u can do that in frontiers but why he caped the thid ? u can lvl there allso

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
As far as im aware the rr cap is your level of char for instance a lvl 24 char is capped at 2l4, like a lvl 33 char would be capped at 3L3 until lvl 50 where you cap is at rr12. Bg's are rp capped whereas you can only earn certain amount of rp's per battleground and once that cap is reached you can go into the frontiers and gain more rp to reach your own level cap.

Oh and please give /noexp command, tired of suiciding in aegir to lower my bubs :twak:

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:

lmao thats at sick as it gets, first time i hear it. but it doesnt surprise me.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
shaark said:
everybody speak about ppls who leave daoc and why ppls dont come to play daoc, maybe thats one of the reason they dont have the chance to feel that fight to have fun, he try to kill someone and he just cant he die all the time, do u think that person will still rest and play daoc? he now if will be 1L3 will be better for him his a noob play for the first time then he try he ritch 1L3 and he has no fun he die coze someone 2L4 just come and kill him in 2 sec coze that person have some friends who go with him in frontiers and do some free rps

That's not really a valid point. Yes the rr2l4s in thid may be extremly hard to kill, indeed impossible for a noob; but they represent about 1% of the thid population, so while they may be irritating they're hardly going to ruin anyones game experience unless that person takes the game way too seriously themselves.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
shaark said:
smart quote :twak:

thats the point worth to do that or not? its fair or not, the GOA mod say yes u can do that in frontiers but why he caped the thid ? u can lvl there allso

What's the difference between a level 24 RR1L1 facing a level 24 2L4 and a Level 50 casual player RR3L6 (that's approximately my level, don't even know it exactly) in a (be it a very nice) pre-ToA suit meeting a 1337z0r RR11 fully ToA'd character?

and the amount of 2l4 compared to 1l1's is much lower then the amount of 10~11 compared to those that are only 3~4'ish

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:

Ye gotta admit... it's a very respectable achievement :D

Imagine how long it'd take to reach level 30 levelling from the low pop of green mobs over there... and not logging out, or going LD or just waiting to long at dinner :D (wonder how he did it at night)

[adding point to my "things to do in daoc before I quit" list]

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, level 24-30 shouldnt be that hard for a necro to get if his buffed up.
prolly shouldnt take more then a few hours :puke:

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Ye gotta admit... it's a very respectable achievement :D

Imagine how long it'd take to reach level 30 levelling from the low pop of green mobs over there... and not logging out, or going LD or just waiting to long at dinner :D (wonder how he did it at night)

[adding point to my "things to do in daoc before I quit" list]

There's a camp of mobs on the island between Hpk and Apk that con red to a lvl24 :)

Also the named mob in the camp drops a nice lvl30 caster necky :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom