Question What's the point of a 'warning'?

Clown

Part of the furniture
What's the point of 'warning' a post if it doesn't give you any alerts to it, other than a tiny little red dot on the right of it? Shouldn't there be some sort of message saying that you have got a yellow card or some shit?

Not that I'm going to stop.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Oh, why is FH emailing me about a conversation? Fuck.
Ah fixed.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What's the point of 'warning' a post if it doesn't give you any alerts to it, other than a tiny little red dot on the right of it? Shouldn't there be some sort of message saying that you have got a yellow card or some shit?

Not that I'm going to stop.

there seems to be a message at the top of the concerned post. if you can see it, then it should give you more info. also I guess your conversation is with the forum telling you something nice :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
there seems to be a message at the top of the concerned post. if you can see it, then it should give you more info. also I guess your conversation is with the forum telling you something nice :)

I think he meant he didnt receive a message or an alert of some kind (like you do when someone quotes your post or you get a Trophy) other than the red mark on the actual post so if you don't look at your previous posts then you would be ignorant of the fact that you have received a warning...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You should get an alert but I think it might be a bug. Need to check up on it.

Clown

Part of the furniture
The easy workaround is never to warn me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom