Whats the max rp you get in each bg?

B

Bedroc the Hero

Im sure I saw this somewhere but now I cant find it. Does anyone know whats the max rp stat you can get from BG1, BG2, and BG3?

Thank you. Sorry for bothering you with such a n00b question :)

B

Brannor McThife

BG1 = 350.

BG2 = ???

BG3 = ??? (RR2)

Never did find out...since nobody went there...so never got RP there...

:m00:

-G

B

Belsameth

RR2 = 7200

the second one is (I think) RR1L5, no idea how much that is tho

A

Alrindel

The Battlefields:

- Thidranki - levels 20 - 24, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 3 (R1L4 = 350)

- Murdaigean - levels 25 - 29, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 5 (R1L6 = 1,375)

- Caledonia - levels 30 - 35, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 9 (R2L0 = 7,125)

B

Bedroc the Hero

Thank you all, and especially Alrindel! You impress continously on these forums with your insights and knowledge :)

Thank you.

G

Gahldir

actually, those figuares aren't exact, Alrindel. it's more like 716x, so you have to give or take a few RPs. but it's allways a good estimate.

A

Alrindel

They are exactly right, taken from the Camelot Herald here: http://www.camelotherald.com/more/403.php

The formula used by Mythic to calculate realm points needed for ranks is ((25/3)*x^3) - ((25/2)*x^2) + ((25/6)*x) where x is the realm rank/level in decimal. You can work it out for yourself to check my math, but I think you'll find that this list is correct: http://silent-death.net/reference/Realm_Ranks

misc_eleasias_nightmare.gif

ps. :p

G

Gahldir

you have theroreticly profes that you are right, but I have my own experience from ingame...

A

Alrindel

Worse, I'm a former librarian. It's an occupational disease you pick up that when someone asks a question you try to look up the correct answer, as opposed to just making something up off the top of your head. :rolleyes:

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Alrindel
Worse, I'm a former librarian. It's an occupational disease you pick up that when someone asks a question you try to look up the correct answer, as opposed to just making something up off the top of your head. :rolleyes:

Which, dear lady, is why you will neevr be a true spammer... err, poster :m00:

G

Gahldir

yeah, sure i make it all up the fact that I dinged RR2 when I in one kill went from 715x RP to 716x RP...:sleeping:

D

Delket

im sure its 7150 or smt, does it really matter tho :)

G

gengi

Former librarian

Worse, I'm a former librarian. It's an occupational disease you pick up that when someone asks a question you try to look up the correct answer, as opposed to just making something up off the top of your head.
Do you like bananas and say 'ook' :p
Apologies, Alrindel, it was the book thread that brought back the memory.
later
Geng
edit should say 'still like bananas etc...i

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom